Official Women's Division Discussion #25

Kristi Lopez vs. Paola Ramirez added to new week's Bellator card. 4 female fights and will be on press row.

Color me puzzled if Antonina is fighting for a UFC contract why is her profile up on UFC.com

http://www.ufc.com/fighter/Antonina-Shevchenko
All the contender Series fighters get a profile. Once their photo is up, it's black and white, to set it apart from regular roster fighters.

Kristi Lopez vs. Paola Ramirez added to new week's Bellator card. 4 female fights and will be on press row.

Congrats. I'm gonna try to apply to get on Invicta's press row.

Indonesian promotion OnePride announced their strawweight champion Linda Darrow earned a "UFC Scholarship" to train in Vegas.

One of the good promotions that puts all their stuff on youtube.

All the contender Series fighters get a profile. Once their photo is up, it's black and white, to set it apart from regular roster fighters.

Congrats. I'm gonna try to apply to get on Invicta's press row.

Could use some more people on press row. Message me of you need the contact info. New York Ric is the one who runs it

Interesting fights. I'll take Nakai over Sugiyama, who I like, but wasn't able to beat the far less experienced Judoka Watanabe. Nakai, while much shorter, is another Judoka, with far more mma experience. I get the feeling Rizizn is just using Sugiyama.

Young vs Reina. Hmm. If Young can keep it standing, she can definitely win. However, I doubt that. KING Reina by submission.

Strawweights Angela Hill vs. Alexa Grasso booked for UFC fight night Lincoln August 25.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/St...-for-UFC-Fight-Night-Lincoln-on-Aug-25-138313

Angela Hill is still teasing the fight on IG as if everyone doesn't already know it. Grasso better bring it. No reason the Grasso that beat MIZUKI and Esquibel ca't beat Hill.

Last edited:
Since I've never seen Rizin do they subscribe to the Unified Rules
Of MMA or do they use rules similar to Pride from a few years back.

JoJo seems to be in good spirits (and 10 pounds lighter):

Also, hopefully Invicta has a nice birthday present for me in form of a great card :)

The IMMAF Euros saw two head kick KOs on Wednesday...

First from bantamweight Frida Vastamäki of Sweden

Then featherweight Jenni Kivioja of Finland

Back