Official Women's Division Discussion #25

Pretty much as expected with Robertson and McCann. That was a mugging,

Give me Macedo and McCann next.

Highlights from Top FC earlier; Ji Yeon Seo vs Si Yoon Park.
Whole fight is on that spotv youtube channel. Ji Yeon Seo seems like somebody to keep an eye on, still a teenager. Not a bad showing late from Park either, she really turned it up when the Ji Yeon got tired.

Something I forgot to post earlier: Road FC fighter Ramona Pascual will be speaking at a TEDx event.

Robertson v Calvillo2, I know they're in different divisions but Cynthia obviously prefers cheesecake to road work.

Lansberg could fight Leslie Smith ...... oh hang on, ok Bethe.

Save Meatball v Cachoeira for the next Liverpool card, a probable FOTN. Would also give Molly a year on the mats. I'd keep her around for amusement, the Shevchenko call out, the Robertson trains with Joanna but I train with Scousers comment. Gold.

Mazany v Antonina .... why do we all assume Antonina gets to the UFC btw, don't you have to win in exciting fashion on the Contenders show to get the call?

I'm reserving judgment of that fight until I see Antonina makes weight. 125 doesn't look like it'll be easy for her.

Mazany v Antonina .... why do we all assume Antonina gets to the UFC btw, don't you have to win in exciting fashion on the Contenders show to get the call?

Nothing set in stone, both could get a contract, or neither.... basically its almost a tryout match.... show something and you might get another shot.

We get it. You have yellow (and anything that resembles it) fever.
Oh, pardon me, I thought this was a thread for news and discussion. Apparently, it’s whites only discussion. Excuse me.

Last edited:
I dunno if anyone's brought this up already but Leah McCourt has her next fight set: vs. Manon Fiorot (0-0-0) at Cage Warriors 94 on June 16th. Hopefully a better showing from her this time.

Know of any way to watch these now? I’d like to do a review on the Zouak fight.
This channel is always my go-to for fights. They normally have a lot of the EFC and LFN bouts.
Ojewole vs. Trosee

Lino vs. Zouak

I dunno if anyone's brought this up already but Leah McCourt has her next fight set: vs. Manon Fiorot (0-0-0) at Cage Warriors 94 on June 16th. Hopefully a better showing from her this time.
In her defense, Rizlen was a real tough out stylistically for her.
Something I forgot to post earlier: Road FC fighter Ramona Pascual will be speaking at a TEDx event.

Ramona (if she improves) has some serious star poetential.

Similar to what the Super Fight League does, Ignite is doing a team tournament, but this is gym versus gym and amateur. Winners go to the IMMAF World Championship tournament.

Muay Thai champ Prapassorn "Wondergirl" Thunyawanich collected her second win over Nutchakamon Juntasi video below

Rizin/Girls S-cup presser just ended.

The July S-cup event will be July 6th with the co-main event being RENA vs. tba in MMA. Shootbox tournament participants are MIO (Japan) Jleana Valentino. (Italy), Im Sohi (Korea), Evening Min (China), Maggie Tucker (Canada), MISAKI (Japan) and plus 2 more tba.

RENA win or lose, will face Kanna Asakura in a rematch at Rizin 11. Also announced Saori Ishioka vs Miyuu Yamamoto.

They are planning on doing another 48 kg grand prix. The name Ayaka Hamsaki came up. I would love for Seo Hee Ham to be on the opposite end of that bracket.

Last edited:
Ishioka is such a hot and cold fighter. She shouldn't lose to Yamamoto, but with her, that just might mean she will.

Rizin wants RENA to be champ so badly, it's ridiculous. Even the fans on Twitter have been against it.

Shootboxing Girls' S-Cup tournament looks good. I'll take So-Hee Lim FTW.

Back