Official Women's Division Discussion #25

Does anyone know any 135 or 145 pound fighters who dont fight in the ufc, invicta, or bellator that I should pay attention to?

Does anyone know any 135 or 145 pound fighters who dont fight in the ufc, invicta, or bellator that I should pay attention to?

Antonina Shevchenko (though her next fight is kickboxing for Lionfight)
Zaira Fairn Dos Santos
Karol Rosa (fighting Larissa Pacheco this weekend)
Luz Vazquez
Rizlen Zouak

Maybes:
Maiju Suotama (only on the maybe list because she's probably a flyweight)
Lara Procopio (also probably a flyweight)
Martyna Czech
Julija Stoliarenko (bad record, tough fighter)
Mayra Cantuaria (bad record, tough fighter)

Antonina Shevchenko (though her next fight is kickboxing for Lionfight)
Zaira Fairn Dos Santos
Karol Rosa (fighting Larissa Pacheco this weekend)
Luz Vazquez
Rizlen Zouak

Maybes:
Maiju Suotama (only on the maybe list because she's probably a flyweight)
Lara Procopio (also probably a flyweight)
Martyna Czech
Julija Stoliarenko (bad record, tough fighter)
Mayra Cantuaria (bad record, tough fighter)
I think Maiju is carrying a lot more muscle than she was in the past, so 125 might be harder for her to pull off. Also in Western Europe.. in addition to Rizlen Zouak, Morgane Ribout is another world class athlete, she has been fighting in Lebanon against bad competition, but she's a much better judoka than Rizlen ever was.

I'm fairly high on Dayana Silva, as she has been fighting and training for a while.. also in Brazil, keep an eye out for Gisele Moreira and Norma Dumont, as well as the aforementioned Rosa.

Out of Russia I also like what Aygul Khabirova has done, and Zaira Dyshekova is pretty good too.

In the United States, basically the only 135er with some pro experience who hasn't been signed to or fought in Invicta is Shanna Young, who holds a win over Pam Sorensen. Also out of the USA, Jennifer Norris, Sarah Howell & Mariah Prussia aren't quite prospects.. but they're good enough fighteres to test 135 pound prospects in Invicta.

There's also been a ton of real new pro debuts at 135 in the US as of late, Hailey Turner, Audrey Drew, Jessica Borga, Shamir Peshawa, & Brittney Grizzelle. Lisa Spangler is probably next on that list too. To be fair, I haven't seen most of these fights, but most of those women have ammy experience, and they all have a winning record as a pro.

Lastly you have Ramona Pasucal, and Katarzyna Sadura. Both have flawed skill sets, but they have real upside due to their natural athletic ability. They're both hot too, so it wouldn't be surprising to see someone grab them.

If I didn't know you guys fairly well I'd swear you all make up half these names you come up with.... some educated motherfuckers in here. haha.

If I didn't know you guys fairly well I'd swear you all make up half these names you come up with.... some educated motherfuckers in here. haha.

That is why it is the best thread on the site. I come here to look for info about fights and am rarely disappointed.

I know that when Invicta does fighter signings again
they need to look at signing at least 2 maybe 3 for
the featherweight division since 10 fighters doesn't
make for a deep division.

Bellator needs to sign Zaira Fairn Dos Santos. She’s certainly decent when it comes to featherweights.

In case you missed it Ronda has finally opened up about her loss to Nunes

Spanish kickboxer Iris Alejandro Orellana has signed to Combates

Spanish kickboxer Iris Alejandro Orellana has signed to Combates

She has some mma fights on youtube which I'm assuming are amateur bouts, but no record on tapology/sherdog. Had never heard of this person, but it seems like she has been breakdancing under the name "Lady Flavor" for over a decade.

Considering that Herrig isn't a big 115er, Letson should definitely drop to 135.

3d75e22d42cc75dcbab699366a1cc2b2.png

Looking at the tapology top 50 in each (four fights or more)....

Liana Jojua (7-2)
Marina Mokhnatkina (4-1)
Mayra Bueno Silva (4-0)
Julia Avila (4-0)
Aygul Khabirova (4-0)
Karolline "Karol" Rosa (8-1; faces Larissa Pacheco this weekend)
Taila Santos (14-0 - hasn't fought since 2016)
Shanna Young (4-0)
Mayana Kellen (7-0)
Dayana Silva (7-3)
Lara Procópio (5-0; defeated Mariana Morais this past weekend)

Martyna Czech (3-0-1; hasn't fought since 2016)
Zarah Fairn Dos Santos (6-2)
Jan Finney (11-13; fought her last fight at 145 and lost; but is on a three fight win streak at 135)

Last edited:
Considering that Herrig isn't a big 115er, Letson should definitely drop to 135.

3d75e22d42cc75dcbab699366a1cc2b2.png
While I agree with you I think the smarter play is for her to to stay at 145 until she get her big payday to fight Cyborg for 3 minutes then go to 135. The only thing that can get in the way of that plan would be if Megan finally gets her issues in order. If Megan gets cleared to fight they will probably have a title eliminator between those two women.

Back