Official Women's Division Discussion #25

Also soccer kick Singh got strangled by Chilean Fighter Jennifer Cecilia Gonzales at the SFL finals. Can't really say subbing four Indian opponents is UFC worthy, but I wouldn't be mad if UFC put Gonzales on the Chile card.

------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Also soccer kick Singh got strangled by Chilean Fighter Jennifer Cecilia Gonzales. Can't really say subbing four Indian opponents is UFC worthy, but I wouldn't be mad if UFC put Gonzales on the Chile card.

The idea that the show was more important than the fighters seems to be on the way out, so why not create some local interest. They could do the same with Meatball Molly on the Liverpool card. The one proviso I'd make would be to book them for just one fight, if they win give them a contract otherwise let them go. They seem to be doing this with the tuf flyweights anyway.

Bantamweight Julija Stoliarenko got a flying (flopping) armbar win yesterday after being hurt. She has a whatever record, but is an interesting fighter despite it. She's a Roger Gracie brown belt, and somebody I'd like to see Invicta give a shot.

She's 2-2 with a couple of draws, and with those early career losses being to Pudilova/Niedzwiez. Also went 4-0 in the lady version of Ganryujima (Moat fighting)...

She even fought Lethwei for some reason (Myanmar kickboxing rules; basically gloveless kickboxing with headbutts).

She's everywhere.

Damn she does seem everywhere. Yeah Invicta might be good for her. Those clips are exciting though she looks reckless.

Also soccer kick Singh got strangled by Chilean Fighter Jennifer Cecilia Gonzales at the SFL finals. Can't really say subbing four Indian opponents is UFC worthy, but I wouldn't be mad if UFC put Gonzales on the Chile card.

Good for Gonzales. Yeah why not put her on the card in Chile. She'd have fans there. Looks like a good scrapper.

Still wanna see an interview with soccer kick Singh. 'What the hell were you doing when you teed off on that girl after the ref stepped in?' Interview the opponent too. Like WTF?

I'm always curious on the who what when where & why. Love watching fights from around the world. Crazy clips beg the question: What was going on?

These SFL fights - can't seem to find interviews or explanations. Like if someone brought an ice pick & stabbed their opponent everyone would just be like 'Whatever. On to the next fight!'

These SFL fights - can't seem to find interviews or explanations. Like if someone brought an ice pick & stabbed their opponent everyone would just be like 'Whatever. On to the next fight!'

I sort of like this attitude.

nah lets go to

292256c0f5b6caf4e6ae6a3a8584ad0a.png

yay

With Morandin out, it is now Mizuki vs Jandiroba headlining Invicta FC 28...
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
This is complete speculation ,conspiracy theory and probably not true but I happen to enjoy speculating on things so here goes. I have a feeling the real reason Jamie Moyle got "injured" so close to fight week is because Cynthia got notified of her in comp test fail. Jamie stated in the past she smoked weed and her and Cynthia now being best friends/training partners I would assume they smoke with each other. She got "injured" so close to fight day is a little suspect because fighters usually take it easy and is mostly about recovering. She can't fail the in comp test for weed if you never fight. She probably took the better to be safe than sorry route with how close to the fight she probably smoked weed with Cynthia.
After hearing that Calvillo smoked so close to fight day and with Moyle stating she was ready to fight so close after pulling out I am thinking more and more this is the real reason why she pulled out of her fight with Moroz. I don't blame her though. Why risk a 9 month suspension. I just wish they both would do what most fighters do it stop smoking for a month prior.

Last edited:
Now that I'm not sounding like Jesse Ventura there was a ring
of truth as to why Jamie Moyle pulled out of her fight with Maryna
Moroz do to the fact Cynthia Calvillo tested positive for Marijuana
in her system.

I feel like there is a story here wanting to be written...

DYsfimyWAAEeFci

15 years ago, Meridith Meridith loses to Brianna Brianna at Toad Holler fight club

Who were these pioneers of womens MMA?

Where are they now...

mixed martial arts.com just has brianna v meredith :(

DYsiHgaXkAEiCyv

Anastasia Yankova vs Kate Jackson at Bellator 200

I got tickets to go to Bellator 200 but my inconsiderate work colleague decided it was a good idea to throw his wedding reception on the same day :mad:

Back