Official Women's Division Discussion #25

If they don’t have Ketlen fight again before a titleshot, then I would assume Reneau vs DeRandamie could be a title eliminator of sorts down the road.

So, some fighters spend a lot of time developing balance and defending takedowns?

Sanda fighters has really good balance, balance is the first fundamental to learn in Chinese traditional Martial Arts.

The biggest problem of grapplling in Sanda is the use of boxing gloves, the lack of grip significantly limits the efficacy of takedowns.

It look like the Amanda Bobby Cooper has a fight. The way she is acting is making me think she got a really big one. The only big fight in her range would be Dern and Dern did want to get on that Brazil card coming up. Obviously this is pure speculation but its makes a lot of sense.

Sometimes the mods really irritate me on here....

If a thread pops up in that little recent posts box on the right hand side that says "This bird fights like Nate Diaz" and I click it, it should still be there.

I wanted to see that bird, and now I won't because "This thread does not exist"

Dicks.

It look like the Amanda Bobby Cooper has a fight. The way she is acting is making me think she got a really big one. The only big fight in her range would be Dern and Dern did want to get on that Brazil card coming up. Obviously this is pure speculation but its makes a lot of sense.
Spot on mate

<{monica}>

holmes-silhouette.gif

Here's some ideas.

1. An interview by phone or skype with any of the wmma pioneers mentioned in the article posted here a few days ago. I'm always interested in their stories.

2. Top five wmma prospects (maybe defined as age 25 & under?) outside the UFC. Top five wmma prospects currently in the UFC.

3. A profile on any fighter who is down for an interview via phone or skype. Or a segment on someone whose style you enjoy where you break down what makes her exciting.

4. A segment on wmma in Rizin or KSW or any organization that's not the UFC. Explain what they do, where they hold fights, how to watch, some of their stars & prospects.

5. A look at a specific division. Rankings, where they may change in the next year, how to best build the division etc.

I'd like a BMW i8 coupe & promise I won't tell anyone else. Just thought I'd throw it out there. :)

I have interviewed most of the list (I met Coenen but didn't get an interview). My hope is to get an interview with Jen Howe when I am at Invicta next week. She is a SLC local and promotes fights out there. Only one on the list I have yet to meet in person and would be a great grab since she hardly ever interviews.

I have interviewed most of the list (I met Coenen but didn't get an interview). My hope is to get an interview with Jen Howe when I am at Invicta next week. She is a SLC local and promotes fights out there. Only one on the list I have yet to meet in person and would be a great grab since she hardly ever interviews.
I'm hoping to get to an Invicta myself nowadays. Going to S.L.C. this time put a damper on that, plus some personal stuff. Really want to meet Rodriguez (especially if Aldana makes it too)

Main goal: get credentialed by Invicta.

Paulina Vargas posting some "fire" (as the kids say ) IG posts lately. One of them featuign Grasso ;)

I'm hoping to get to an Invicta myself nowadays. Going to S.L.C. this time put a damper on that, plus some personal stuff. Really want to meet Rodriguez (especially if Aldana makes it too)

Main goal: get credentialed by Invicta.

Just to opposite for me since SLC isn't too bad of a drive. Kansas City is a bit of a stretch in terms of flying in on a budget. I know Shannon told me they expect to be back in Cali this year, plus there is a push for them to come to Florida.

Message me and will get you the e-mail to the PR guy when you can make an event.

Just to opposite for me since SLC isn't too bad of a drive. Kansas City is a bit of a stretch in terms of flying in on a budget. I know Shannon told me they expect to be back in Cali this year, plus there is a push for them to come to Florida.

Message me and will get you the e-mail to the PR guy when you can make an event.
I just want an event east of the Mississippi. Is that too damn much to ask for?

This fight isn't even a step up from her last one. Hard not to go with Dern, i'd be surprised if she lost.
ABC is one of the only fighters I truly dislike, so although it's annoying Dern isn't stepping up in competition.. I'm kind of ok with it this time

She's a pretty good fighter, but she came off super judgemental and self-righteous.

Interesting. If she makes weight healthy i think Rawlings is fucked, strength-wise probably won't be even close, the weight cut will be the real challenge for her.

Back