Official Women's Division Discussion #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, not really. I am not much impressed by either, and it seems to me that Randa has improved less than you think. Just an opinion, though. I do not find either all that impressive. Sure, I thought TT fight with Rose could have gone either way, but Rose is another that does not have a complete game.
Well I guess my main point is that she's visibly improved more than Tecia has since then. Most who haven't watched as closely will probably disagree because they'll only see the losses.

Hope she's able to make a full recovery.

She will likely make a full recovery as soon as all of the swelling has subsided and the nerve tissue doesn't have any sort of pressure. She dodged a bullet on that one. Aerial yoga doesn't seem like the best idea (unless it's over a foam pit.)

Had the rematch all lined up. Randa > Lima in all senses. Ranking, name, skill, etc.

Yet Tecia dodges for yet another non top 10 opponent! She knows it would be groundhog day!

team-pettis-fighter-randa-markos-celebrates-her-victory-over-team-picture-id455223376

Welp. It seems to me Markos vs. Waterson is the fight to make, wouldn't you agree?

I understand Michelle might not deserve the fight, seeing how she just lost and has NEVER been in the @Drake rankings, whereas Randa just won a dominant victory and IS ranked.

<DrakeLaugh>

has NEVER been in the @Drake rankings
<TrumpWrong1>

Welp. It seems to me Markos vs. Waterson is the fight to make, wouldn't you agree?
I think Moroz vs Randa if Moroz wins on Sunday. If not that then KH. Tecia fucked it all up. That fight made too much sense.

Still so much salt in the rest of your post though :p
Michelle isn't top ten. But you should be confident that she will be one day. Being upset about it makes you seem unconfident. I think she will be.

Damn, Bellator is making it very hard for the UFC to have any sort of weight class at 145.

Crazy thing is Elkin and her people have been pushing to get signed by Invicta for years.

Bellator continues to be slaying with their FW's. Slay @ the Brittney Elkin signing. I hope they sign Martyna Czech and Bobbi Jo Dalziel (If she hasn't abandoned her plan to move to 145).

Can Iony get a fight already?!

Anyone know the statuses of Adrienna Jenkins, Roberta Rovel, Holly Lawson, Annalisa Bucci and Talita Nogueira? They haven't fought for Bellator for a while.

Last edited:
Well I guess my main point is that she's visibly improved more than Tecia has since then. Most who haven't watched as closely will probably disagree because they'll only see the losses.

I have watched, I just disagree. FWIW, I actually dislike the fact that TT never can get a finish.

Crazy thing is Elkin and her people have been pushing to get signed by Invicta for years.
FWIW Elkin is not very good. Plus the UFCs best bet for 145 is with international talent they can bury somewhere on Fight Pass Cards.

Michelle isn't top ten.

In the rankings that matter, Michelle is #6 and Randa is #9. Why would you want Randa to fight the lower ranked Moroz when she could fight Michelle, who,(according to you) doesn't belong in the top 10…? Randa would get a much bigger boost beating a popular, highly ranked fighter, right?

Enlighten me. Randa needs a fight. Michelle needs a fight. What am I missing?

In the rankings that matter, Michelle is #6 and Randa is #9. Why would you want Randa to fight the lower ranked Moroz when she could fight Michelle, who,(according to you) doesn't belong in the top 10…? Randa would get a much bigger boost beating a popular, highly ranked fighter, right?

he's skeert.

Bellator continues to be slaying with their FW's. Slay @ the Brittney Elkin signing. I hope they sign Martyna Czech and Bobbi Jo Dalziel (If she hasn't abandoned her plan to move to 145).

Anyone know the statuses of Adrienna Jenkins, Roberta Rovel, Holly Lawson, Annalisa Bucci and Talita Nogueira? They haven't fought for Bellator for a while.
On that note, where are Romy Ruyssen and Daria Ibragimova? I also wish Veronica Rothenhausler was still fighting. :(

No, you're right. I was speaking in terms of what makes most sense would be Moroz(if she wins on Sunday).

Only 10 fighters listed on the Bellator website:

• Amanda Bell
  • Arlene Blencowe
  • Julia Budd
  • Alexis Dufresne
  • Gabby Holloway
  • Sinead Kavanagh
  • Amber Leibrock
  • Talita Nogueira
  • Roberta Paim
  • Iony Razafiarison
Coenen is also listed, even though she is retired.

Iony was supposed to face Helen a month ago but took her ball and went home. More than likely will save her for the European cards.

Talita Nogueira missed weight last time and the fight was cancelled so not sure if it's Bellator punishing her or they haven't rescheduled her.

It's been 5 years since we've seen Romy, so 99% sure she retired from MMA.

Adrienna Jenkins is not listed n the Bellator website and seems to be active still. Wouldn't mind seeing Invicta pick her up.

No clue on Roberta Rovel - she is no longer listed on the Bellator site and hasn't fought since 2015. Same with Annalisa Bucci.

For those interested Jazzy Gabert will be taking part of the Mae Young WWE Invitational tournament in July.

Only 10 fighters listed on the Bellator website:

• Amanda Bell
  • Arlene Blencowe
  • Julia Budd
  • Alexis Dufresne
  • Gabby Holloway
  • Sinead Kavanagh
  • Amber Leibrock
  • Talita Nogueira
  • Roberta Paim
  • Iony Razafiarison

They also have 7 of the top 15