Official Women's Division Discussion #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never been entertained by Cyborg's can crushing and beat downs, but I kind of feel bad for her. I've always thought that she should've, long ago, assumed the role of a villain and started dabbling in pro wrestling. Kind of like the way Lesnar goes back and forth between wrasslin' and MMA (and makes great money doing so.) Sure, the women involved with pro wrestling are usually pretty girls, but I think that fact would only make Cyborg a better villain. It's too bad she has to resort to boxing for peanuts. It's gotta be a drag to be considered, by some, one of the best female fighters in the world while having to scrounge around for chump change fights.

She has no one to blame but herself. Had she stayed at or reduced back down to 135 she had a golden ticket.

Excellent. Assuming McMann wins, would like to see the two of them square off in a title eliminator.

Excellent. Assuming McMann wins, would like to see the two of them square off in a title eliminator.
I'm assuming they'll give Rocky a fight before that one just to see where she's at currently, she's had a really long layoff so I definitely see them giving her a fight before Sara, if she wins then McMann vs. Pennington for the next TS is a must.

Hand't seen this posted yet. Moyle switched camps.

Big question is-Will Moyle start getting pushed like crazy like every other TAM fighter in the UFC?

Never really noticed this until you pointed it out. There does seem to be a lot of push going in that direction. Possible the staff/management there has superior marketing skills? I confess to not knowing much at all about the team's skills in that area.

Who y'all got / rooting for tonight?
- Moras / UD / R3
- McMann / SUB / R2
- Shevchenko / UD / R5

AES even though I would like to see Moras win.
McMann
Shevchenko

I'm trying to figure out how Yana Kunitskaya gained
back just over 20 lbs in 24 hours at Invicta FC 25 do
to the fact that is a lot of weight to gain in short time.
If i'm understanding it right Invicta will be monitoring
her weight going forward so she will have to find a
way to keep her weight in check.

I'm trying to figure out how Yana Kunitskaya gained
back just over 20 lbs in 24 hours at Invicta FC 25 do
to the fact that is a lot of weight to gain in short time.
If i'm understanding it right Invicta will be monitoring
her weight going forward so she will have to find a
way to keep her weight in check.

If she cut a lot of water, with a sodium load it is not hard at all.

Who y'all got / rooting for tonight?
- Moras / UD / R3
- McMann / SUB / R2
- Shevchenko / UD / R5
the-bullet-png-22.png

If she cut a lot of water, with a sodium load it is not hard at all.

Not hard at all? I have never cut weight, but I was trying to do the math on 20 pounds in 24 hours. I'm guessing at least 18 pounds of that gain was water (over 2 gallons.) I can't imagine drinking that much and eating a couple pounds of food over 24 hours. Surely, with that much water intake, one would be pissing like crazy. Has anyone ever here cut that much? If so, what was it like re-hydrating and eating?

Sucks that McMann lost, now there really isn't a clear no.1 contender imo.

Not hard at all? I have never cut weight, but I was trying to do the math on 20 pounds in 24 hours. I'm guessing at least 18 pounds of that gain was water (over 2 gallons.) I can't imagine drinking that much and eating a couple pounds of food over 24 hours. Surely, with that much water intake, one would be pissing like crazy. Has anyone ever here cut that much? If so, what was it like re-hydrating and eating?

I could go from 190 to 220 after cutting. And see the part about sodium load. As you cut both carbs and sodium, you deplete your ability to store water (each gram of glycogen, for example, stores 4 grams of water). So when you are severely dehydrated and then you add in both carbs and sodium (carefully) you are primed to soak up water like a sponge.

What was it like? It fucking sucked. But not as much as losing.

Poor McMann, I guess Vieira was a true prospect. At least she's also a wrestler, the young wrestler displacing the old lol.

WAR Mandy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back