Official Women's Division Discussion #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
A picture of the TUF26 girls from last night. This is pure speculation but I notice there are only 12 of the 16 girls here. We are also nearing the end of their time on the show. That leaves 4 left that would need to fight to find out who fights for the championship during the finale. If those 4 had fights soon they would probably avoid going out to focus on their upcoming important fight. Could this be a clue into who are the final 4 fighters? This could all be wrong but it seem interesting to me.

Very good point. The photo is missing a couple of the favorites, right?

A picture of the TUF26 girls from last night. This is pure speculation but I notice there are only 12 of the 16 girls here. We are also nearing the end of their time on the show. That leaves 4 left that would need to fight to find out who fights for the championship during the finale. If those 4 had fights soon they would probably avoid going out to focus on their upcoming important fight. Could this be a clue into who are the final 4 fighters? This could all be wrong but it seem interesting to me.

It looks like I might be onto something. The 4 women that are missing from that photo did an interview for a Las Vegas news channel on Monday promoting TUF26. That would be too much of a coincidence for it to just randomly happen that way. It would make sense that the ones who make it to the end get more TV time and promotion compared to the rest. Barb also made an appearance on UFC tonight.

Womens%20GP%20bracket.jpg

Really surprised with how this ended up...
Myuu Yamamoto and her losing record
Irene Cabello coming off 2 losses
Andy Nguyen coming off a loss
Alyssa Garcia coming off a loss

I guess it really is the Rena show...

Juskiewicz was Joanna's first pro opponent, on a 4 win streak now

It's gotta be Felice. She already announced she had signed to fight that date.

Stylistically, I'm a big fan of the match up. Rankings wise, not so much. Both should be facing someone that will help them move up with a win.

I also like the Casey vs. Herrig matchup, but yeah, doesn't make sense in terms of rankings. Wouldn't have minded Torres vs. Herrig to be honest, maybe they can set that up if Felice can defeat Cortney, I don't mind who wins this fight, I'm okay with either.

Also... Ariane Lipski is set to defend her KSW Flyweight Championship for the first time at the KSW 40 event in Dublin, opponent is yet to be announced. - https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/mma/705...blinie-piekna-brazylijka-bedzie-bronic-tytulu

When is Tatiana Suarez coming back, Magana????? Have they forgotten Lahdemaki is still on the books, do they even have her e-mail address ........ is Heather Jo retired, talk of a detached retina?

When is Tatiana Suarez coming back, Magana????? Have they forgotten Lahdemaki is still on the books, do they even have her e-mail address ........ is Heather Jo retired, talk of a detached retina?
They've seemed to have forgotten that Lahdemaki and Alex Chambers exist. They could set up a bout between these two and put it on the Sydney card, makes sense considering Chambers is Australian.

I'm here for Suarez vs. Magana.

They've seemed to have forgotten that Lahdemaki and Alex Chambers exist. They could set up a bout between these two and put it on the Sydney card, makes sense considering Chambers is Australian.

I'm here for Suarez vs. Magana.

Gosh I'd forgotten about Chambers as well and she does appear in photos from ATT quite often.

I believe Chambers had an injury that took her out for quite a bit. Not sure what is going on with Lahdemaki.

Have they forgotten Lahdemaki is still on the books, do they even have her e-mail address ........

I'm not sure how really on the books Hänninen (nee Lähdemäki) really is. I think she tried to get back into training and whatnot earlier this year, had a small gofundme to cover some older costs from her injuries and rehab and whatnot. But no real movement on the social media front after spring... Dunno she should be in more or less injury free now, I think though.

Two ladies fight from XFL 35 8/18/17
Flyweight: Paulina Vargas vs. Erendia Ordonez

Flyweight: Diana Reyes vs. Alejandra Orozco

If Amanda Serranos striking is as good as her record says Miesha might have picked up her best client yet. I know she manages for free and mostly sticks to her friends but she is starting to get quite a stable of fighters in a short amount of time. I tell ya one thing she has major power inside the UFC. Almost all of her fighters have been signed with the exception being Gustavo Lopez. After how bad Cindy's striking looked her 1st fight not even Tate could not save her from being cut though. I hope Amanda does well after she switches to MMA because she is from my neighborhood in Brooklyn.

Last edited:
4-0 Bantamweight Julia Avila signed with Invicta. Avila has a win over Marion Reneau, and TUF 26's Nicco Montano.

---------

Also former Olympian & now 2-0 bantamweight Rizlen Zouak picked up a win over the weekend. Seems good in top control/clinch, and is in a gym that's cranking out increasingly competent strikers (MMA Factory). Sorry for the weird footage, there's probably better out there as it aired on TV & streamed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back