Official Women's Division Discussion #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn, what the hell is wrong with sherdog. it doesn't work on chrome anymore. it barely works on explorer, and sometimes it doesn't work there.

Anyway, here is an interview I did a couple days ago with Raquel Pa'aluhi. I really hope she pulls this off. she is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet.

Trouble with Opera as well (my main browser because it is so easy to shut nearly everything off). I do not seem to have a problem with Vivaldi.

Amberlynn Orr says she'll be on the Invicta FC 25 card August 31.

Gadelha vs. Andrade?! SWEET! I love how Claudia just went ahead and called out someone for a fight instead of waiting around for opponents that would eventually decline, happy Andrade accepted also. Think this fight would be great for the FN card in Sao Paulo this October.

Gadelha wants Andrade.

Book it, Sean!

Honestly don't care if it makes sense or doesn't, rankings-wise or contender-wise. I just want to see two jacked Brazilian girls fight, get over it.

Bi Nguyen injured her knee, so all her fight camp friends had a going away party for her:
A3hySCl.png

Aww, Randa Markos and Michelle Waterson bonded over beer pong at the UFC Fighter Summit. I got excited when I heard this and wanted to tell @Drake but he hasn't been seen for over 3 weeks! :(:(:(:(

Why do I have the feeling they are going to announce Felice vs PVZ 2 this week?

Aww, Randa Markos and Michelle Waterson bonded over beer pong at the UFC Fighter Summit. I got excited when I heard this and wanted to tell @Drake but he hasn't been seen for over 3 weeks! :(:(:(:(

Beer Pong?
Did Randa at least get drunk enough to start flashing her boobs.
Otherwise, what's even the point?

More seriously, I was wondering how someone on Randa's fight-pay is supposed to properly prepare for a fight in Mexico City, where, being at 2'250m (whatever it is in feet) above sea level, one should train in such place for a few weeks.

Per her instagram, as of 2-3 days ago it appears she is still in the Windsor area.
Amateur/bullshit/disgrace hour once again.
Keep going strong UFC.

#biggerthansoccer

This past weekend's Fox card was the lowest rated event in the network's history. Seeing that two female bouts were the best rated, I suspect PVZ, Waterson, or Holly will main the next one.

Beer Pong?

More seriously, I was wondering how someone on Randa's fight-pay is supposed to properly prepare for a fight in Mexico City, where, being at 2'250m (whatever it is in feet) above sea level, one should train in such place for a few weeks.

Per her instagram, as of 2-3 days ago it appears she is still in the Windsor area.
Keep going strong UFC.

#biggerthansoccer

It's the UFC's responsibility to pay for her to go to CDMX early to train?
<{1-1}>

Beer Pong?

Keep going strong UFC.

#biggerthansoccer

It's the UFC's responsibility to pay for her to go to CDMX early to train?
<{1-1}>

It's pretty obvious that the UFC is doing everything in thier power to give Grasso a leg up. We know that place is a horror show for anyone who hasn't done thier entire camp at altitude. Markos is training at basically sea level AND she has a game that relies on constant pressure and cardio to go with it.

I suspect Markos gasses in less than a round then gets the crap beat out of her.... as designed.

It's pretty obvious that the UFC is doing everything in thier power to give Grasso a leg up. We know that place is a horror show for anyone who hasn't done thier entire camp at altitude. Markos is training at basically sea level AND she has a game that relies on constant pressure and cardio to go with it.

I suspect Markos gasses in less than a round then gets the crap beat out of her.... as designed.
Fight could happen in New Orleans, Grasso is still gonna beat the bad die job off her head.

<GrassoBless>

Fight could happen in New Orleans, Grasso is still gonna beat the bad die job off her head.

<GrassoBless>
Do you know what altitude Grasso has been training at? I honestly have no idea.

alexa grasso has been in mexico city since 6-5 days ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back