Official Women's Division Discussion #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
tko.jpg

http://tkomma.ca/2017/03/22/first-round-4-woman-tournament-tko39-june-set/

Lindsay Garbatt, Corinne Laframboise, Greit Eeckhout, and Ashley Nichols in a one night tournament. Nichols has a fight with Iman Barlow a few weeks later too.

Really hope Leslie wins!! She looked great against Aldana in her last fight.

Really hope Leslie wins!! She looked great against Aldana in her last fight.

Yeah, love her attitude. Gets her ear half ripped off, wants to keep fighting, DGAF. Stands up at bullshit "retreat" and asks about unionizing, DGAF.

Meh was hoping for Cindy.
Not a big fan seeing Lina getting her face bloodied for a third time in a row.
Hope Lina takes it, but she really has to perform alot better than her last fight.
Happy to see her fight soon though. Missed her on the Stockholm card.

It'll be interesting to see who Invicta calls to challenge Anderson on the upcoming July card.

It'll be interesting to see who Invicta calls to challenge Anderson on the upcoming July card.

Making feather weights great again? When were they ever great? (yes, I am aware of the origin of the line)

Making feather weights great again? When were they ever great? (yes, I am aware of the origin of the line)
If Gina Carano didn't show up in Strikeforce, the 145 division likely wouldn't have materialized; Instead, 135 would have, I imagine, with Ronda debuting at bantamweight.

Slightly off-topic: I just moved to San Diego this weekend. Which female fighter out of SD do you all want me to harass? Kidding, of course.

<BronTroll1>

If Gina Carano didn't show up in Strikeforce, the 145 division likely wouldn't have materialized; Instead, 135 would have, I imagine, with Ronda debuting at bantamweight.

So basically if Carano had been disciplined and actually dieted, it would have been 135.

Megan's next opponent reported to be none other than Helen KIolesnyk

Slightly off-topic: I just moved to San Diego this weekend. Which female fighter out of SD do you all want me to harass? Kidding, of course.

<BronTroll1>

Home base of Team Hurricane Awesome - Liz, Pearl, and Lei.

Anybody know whats goin on with Tatiana Suarez? Is she scheduled to fight any time soon?

Megan's next opponent reported to be none other than Helen KIolesnyk

When even fans of WMMA say "Who" we have a problem.

5-0

opponents with 1-4, 0-0, 0-0, 0-0, 0-1 records

not ranked at all by fightmatrix (but interstingly she appears in MMARisings rankings - shannon must have phoned them) :D

When even fans of WMMA say "Who" we have a problem.

5-0

opponents with 1-4, 0-0, 0-0, 0-0, 0-1 records

not ranked at all by fightmatrix (but interstingly she appears in MMARisings rankings - shannon must have phoned them) :D

Yeah, no shit. God damn disgrace. Take every shitty comment ever made about WMMA, the 145 lbs. division and squash matches in general and apply them to this so-called fight. This is not a headline fight, this is a disgrace to combat. Lot lizzards fighting over half a pack of cigarettes have more honor than the asshole that put this fight together. Fuck Invicta for putting on a shit fight, and fuck the damn division.

And whenever anyone wonders why I always bash the division, shit like this is why. A woman whose opponents have a combined record of 1-5 and 1 NC is fighting the "champion." And serious loss of respect for Megan. I am sure there are people who may have once beaten an opponent with a winning record willing to fight her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back