Official Women's Division Discussion #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy seems like the sweetest person in the world. Also, I've never seen such a large disparity between someone's striking and ground game.

Penne vs. Taylor should be buried as far as possible in the depths of Fight Pass. Taylor because her two UFC performances could have been used as a weapon to kill people with boredom, Penne because she said bad things about Michelle Waterson, which is not allowed by law.

Anyone who want's an example of utterly HORRIFIC rankings, check out USA TODAY's.... wow.

http://mmajunkie.com/rankings/wstraw

Here are some gems:

#3 Jessica Aguilar
#15 Michelle Waterson
Unranked: Randa Markos

At one time JAG might have been #1, but her strength of schedule has killed that. Signing with WSOF instead of Invicta was a huge mistake. I wouldn't even have her top ten anymore.

I'm selfishly glad that Davis/Dandois will be on FP. That's the only way I can watch :D I don't have cable television, and I'm usually not inspired enough to try and find some sort of FS1 stream online.

I don't think either fight will be boring. Well, certainly not the Dandois/Davis match. Part of me wonders if the Penne/Taylor fight will involve a lot of running and avoidance. I think Dandois and Penne both win by sub. Is there a pay disparity between fights on FP and those on TV? I assumed it would be the same either way (agreed to in contract.)

I honestly just want Penne to finish Taylor. I know I've said it a lot but I'm over Taylor's style and hope Penne takes her to the ground and subs her.

Dandois / Davis is the one I'm looking forward to. Would be interesting to see how it plays out on the ground.

I honestly just want Penne to finish Taylor. I know I've said it a lot but I'm over Taylor's style and hope Penne takes her to the ground and subs her.

Dandois / Davis is the one I'm looking forward to. Would be interesting to see how it plays out on the ground.
battle of the moms...
i agree taylor needs gone

"9PM ET- Closing out tonights show we have Invicta champ and badass Aussie, Megan Anderson –@MeganA_mma She’ll give us the latest on her eventual signing with the UFC. From winning the interim featherweight strap, to being one of the most intriguing match ups for Cris Cyborg, we’ll get Megan’s take on all things WMMA and much more!"

"9PM ET- Closing out tonights show we have Invicta champ and badass Aussie, Megan Anderson –@MeganA_mma She’ll give us the latest on her eventual signing with the UFC. From winning the interim featherweight strap, to being one of the most intriguing match ups for Cris Cyborg, we’ll get Megan’s take on all things WMMA and much more!"

Getting tired of this shit. She is not an intriguing match up. As things stand, I am about as intriguing match up for Stipe Miocic as she is for Cyborg. I really wish the idiots saying this would realize that they just show how much of a wasteland 145 is.

That might be the quickest turnaround for a ONE champ in their history.

womens and mens rugby is great to watch, better than soccer.
im enjoying the 6 nations at the moment, ireland play england next week, both unbeaten but i expect england to win it,
some games here if youre interested https://www.youtube.com/user/RBS6Nations
im not sure how many would be interested in an mma career, but they certainly have the athleticism for it
<TrumpWrong1>
Nothing is better than football

http://mmajunkie.com/rankings/wstraw

Here are some gems:

#3 Jessica Aguilar
#15 Michelle Waterson
Unranked: Randa Markos
Holy hot garbage, Batman... How fucking stupid any rankings are that don't have Randa over Carla let alone Carla still high & exclude Randa completely.

<{cruzshake}>Can't shake my head enough. Goddamn MMA hipster sites.

Getting tired of this shit. She is not an intriguing match up. As things stand, I am about as intriguing match up for Stipe Miocic as she is for Cyborg. I really wish the idiots saying this would realize that they just show how much of a wasteland 145 is.
900x900px-LL-4285d072_9gRZ2wB.png

<{cruzshake}>

raquel paaluhi has the widest feet ive ever seen, theres room there for a bout 9 toes...
They filmed the Marlon Brando movie about the HMS Bounty in Polynesia. The cast and crew were delighted to find out that the local women loved sex and were amazingly beautiful. However, they also noted they had terrible teeth and giant feet.

It sucks because she has decent power she ko'd Jamie Colleen and Calie Cutler who was pretty hyped awhile back Colleen also ko'd Taylor and Cutler lol.

Did Taylor get her fight toolbox from the same store as Megan Anderson? Has she ever shown anything other than a big overhand right? Penne is tough (as we saw when she faced JoJed.) All she needs to do is avoid that right and get a hold of Taylor. She'll have her wrapped up in a web in no time.

Holy hot garbage, Batman... How fucking stupid any rankings are that don't have Randa over Carla let alone Carla still high & exclude Randa completely.

Can't shake my head enough. Goddamn MMA hipster sites.

I know you are a Megan fan, but she has slow, plodding footwork, no striking defense, no head movement, no noticeable grappling. She is not even all that fast. Her big advantage is a modicum of striking offense and above average reach. Tweet was cracking her, and Tweet moves even slower than my old, gimp ass. To put the 145 lbs. division in proper perspective, people were calling for Ronda to fight Cyborg after 138 seconds of professional fight time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back