Official Women's Division Discussion #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her strength of schedule is her biggest enemy. She needs to quit going into seclusion after every fight, and focus on the now, instead of focusing on wins that are 3-4 years old at this point.

Agree on the first bit, but the win over Nunes is a hook to hang a title bid on. This is a very rare example of intelligent self-promotion and I suspect the UFC will get behind it if she can string together two or three wins in a reasonable timeframe.

Agree on the first bit, but the win over Nunes is a hook to hang a title bid on. This is a very rare example of intelligent self-promotion and I suspect the UFC will get behind it if she can string together two or three wins in a reasonable timeframe.
That's a huge if, considering, again, her strength of schedule and overall history.

Brooke Mayo didn't lose her sense of humor last night

Glad to see Ms. Need a Warmup Fight lost her fight tonight. Not a nice person!

War Markos! Wrekt.

Wrekt? Robbt, you mean.

YplNnyj.jpg

-------

ps did anyone notice how Randa was keeping her stance super low to block the TD, like Rin Nakai did when she also had to fight a shorter wrestler in her last fight?

Learn from the best to beat the best.
Nakai.jpg

Personally, I wanted to see Suarez grapple fuck Esparza. When she asked for a warmup fight, that's what I had hoped to see. Btw, I scored the fight a draw.

Last edited:
i dont really care how bad randa looked, or how much of a hometown decision it was, as long as esparza had her " i smelt a bad fart" face at the end................. was not dissapoint..
i like to think at least two of those hammerfists she gave her were for sherdog like i asked:D
inB4 esparzas spazz out on twitter

Now I hope Kunitskaya beats Evinger decisively next month, then demands Stephanie McMahon Knapp to put the strap on her.

Any other midcarders Carla can hide behind, or does she have to fight ranked opponents now?

Now I hope Kunitskaya beats Evinger decisively next month, then demands Stephanie McMahon Knapp to put the strap on her.

Stephanie McMahon....
Strap on....
Profit.

I agree though. I do like Evinger... but that was bullshit.

Stephanie McMahon....
Strap on....
Profit.

I agree though. I do like Evinger... but that was bullshit.
If you live in MO, or from there originally, the rubber stampers that pass for an athletic commission there are going to side with you.

Didn't notice Dufresne vs. Holloway until now. Bellator's WFW Div. already more exciting than UFC's. BTW what's the deal with Talita Nogueira? She's signed with Bellator but hasn't fought since 2013. Her last scheduled fight was against Coenen at Bellator 163 but it was cancelled after she missed weight. Has Arlene Blencowe been released?

I'd also like to see Sinead Kavanagh in the mix. Bellator should make a run for Cindy if neither UFC nor Invicta are interested.
I didn't even know Bellator still had a WFW Div. I mean they promote it so well and fans can't get enough of it. /sarcasm.

Markos!! :D Bully beatdown!

Esparza being on the losing end makes it so much more awesome, of course. Seeing her defeated really makes my day. :)

But! Markos!!

Y'all can kiss my ass.

2926xr5.jpg
Nobody knows where that nasty homeless ass has been. Randa was probably due to win anyway. Now she'll lose her next fight. The pattern has been set.
<{1-15}>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back