Official Women's Division Discussion #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly failing kidneys, but that's irrelevant really, it's banned, she admits to using it, claiming to have been prescribed it two days after her fight and thus had over a month to get a TUE for it if it was legitimate before she got popped

Two days after her fight which was the same day she said her blood was so thick it could not be drawn.

Yeah, makes sense. If your Doctor's last name is Frankenstein.

Two days after her fight which was the same day she said her blood was so thick it could not be drawn.

Yeah, makes sense. If your Doctor's last name is Frankenstein.

Exactly. What a bunch of horse shit. If one's blood is too thick to be drawn, you'd be dead. Most capillaries in the body are smaller than a syringe. Her career should be over. If people would just own up to what they did, they might be able to at least salvage a little respect for being honest. All the excuses and BS reasons are pathetic.

Exactly. What a bunch of horse shit. If one's blood is too thick to be drawn, you'd be dead. Most capillaries in the body are smaller than a syringe. Her career should be over. If people would just own up to what they did, they might be able to at least salvage a little respect for being honest. All the excuses and BS reasons are pathetic.
Can you imagine what her arterial blood pressure would be if her blood was that thick? :)

Megan running away with Invicta Fighter of the Year. Last I checked she had 51% of the votes.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. If you do not celebrate Christmas, I hope you ate well and got laid.

Megan running away with Invicta Fighter of the Year. Last I checked she had 51% of the votes.
Fucking bs.

Edit:
and Mizuki is way up there too. Two fighters who did nothing of note this year but are just popular
15697465_10210546395671549_3882993700777080314_n.jpg

Last edited:
Fucking bs.

Edit:
and Mizuki is way up there too. Two fighters who did nothing of note this year but are just popular
Unfortunately, they went the popularity contest route.

Fucking bs.

Edit:

I have to agree. Anderson is a cool person, but I don't think she's really been tested. She still has lots of room to improve. Powerful as heck, though.

Mizuki is awesome. Had she not gotten injured, I think she COULD'VE taken the SW belt from Hill. I say "could've", because it definitely wouldn't be a guarantee. Hill continues to improve (because she's putting in serious work), wants to finish fights, and doesn't like to sit on a shelf. Those are the reasons I voted for her (Hill).

Hopefully, Anderson will continue to make improvements, too. If she does, she will be a great addition to UFC. I can understand why the MMA scene needs to be a bit of a popularity contest. It's what pays the bills.

Yeah, it's called a fan favorite contest
Well, technically fan choice award for (among others) fighter of the year, not fan's overall favorite fighter award.

I have to agree. Anderson is a cool person, but I don't think she's really been tested. She still has lots of room to improve. Powerful as heck, though.

Mizuki is awesome. Had she not gotten injured, I think she COULD'VE taken the SW belt from Hill. I say "could've", because it definitely wouldn't be a guarantee. Hill continues to improve (because she's putting in serious work), wants to finish fights, and doesn't like to sit on a shelf. Those are the reasons I voted for her (Hill).

Hopefully, Anderson will continue to make improvements, too. If she does, she will be a great addition to UFC. I can understand why the MMA scene needs to be a bit of a popularity contest. It's what pays the bills.

I agree, but feel like that should be a separate award, a "fan favorite" award if you will. Fighter of the Year should be about accomplishments in that year. Even if Hill wasn't on that list I would argue Hamasaki deserves it for defending her title with finishes and I have absolutely no opinion on her personality ( dont know if I missed it or she's just so bland, lol)

Last edited:
Well, technically fan choice award for (among others) fighter of the year, not fan's overall favorite fighter award.

I agree, but feel like that should be a separate award, a "fan favorite" award if you will. Fighter of the Year should be about accomplishments in that year. Even if Hill wasn't on that list I would argue Hamasaki deserves it for defending her title with finishes and I have absolutely no opinion on her personality ( dont know if I missed it or she's just so bland, lol)
i voted hamasaki knowing full well she wouldnt win, for the same reason 205 was voted event of the year over 199 by sherdog, most fans disregard performance and vote with their bias.
hill defended more times but i love watching hamasaki work , so im biased as well :D

Live boxing training with Claudia Gadelha.

i voted hamasaki knowing full well she wouldnt win, for the same reason 205 was voted event of the year over 199 by sherdog, most fans disregard performance and vote with their bias.
hill defended more times but i love watching hamasaki work , so im biased as well :D

I'm a huge fan of Hamasaki as a fighter, but felt reluctant to vote for her this year (I voted Hill instead) because of certain unsatisfying aspects of this year's fights. By her own admission, she was saved from getting submitted by Amber Brown by the ending of a round before she got choked out. And her great fight with Jinh Yu Frey was unsatisfyingly ended early by doctor stoppage. These things made me less pleased with this year's fights.

Fucking bs.

Edit:
Well damn. Mizuki caught up. But to be fair, Megan had the best year in terms of the FWs. I think Hill is the most logical choice though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back