Official Women's Division Discussion #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
If PVZ whoops Randa.
Should Randa be cut?
what say You?

PS. About time lol

Will more fights be added to Invicta FC21? It's right around the corner. Not a lot of time to prepare for anyone that might be added. I only counted five bouts listed above.

I'm glad that Aldana is now on the big stage and making some money. Did she seem a little off her game after getting rocked in the first round?

I imagine they've been made, just not announced.

Yes, she did seem off, but I think she just wasn't used to the high pressure, which to be honest, there aren't many in the division who fight like Smith.

RXF 25 is streaming currently here - http://www.rxflive.com/onair/ (I think sign up is required but it's free). Card features Diana Belbita vs. Olga Rubin.

EDIT - I have a feeling the fight may have been axed off the card, it's not listed under the stream and there's only 53 minutes till the main event and there's still a ton of fights to get through...

Last edited:
Am I the only one unaware that Jessica Penne had broken her hand? Don't remember seeing it anywhere. And way, she's back to sparring.

In other news, the documentary on Michelle Watersom, is finally available and free to watch

Tatiana Suarez underwent successful surgery -

Kind of creepy...lol.

If PVZ whoops Randa.
Should Randa be cut?
what say You?

PS. About time lol
WOjy315.gif

I would like to see Randa Markos vs. Ashley Yoder and Paige VanZant vs. Amanda Cooper. No particular reason other than all four of those women seem to go for a finish and fight with heart.

I guess I'm also hoping to see some of the more recent signees stay active and make a career out of their time in the UFC instead of slowly fading into oblivion. Even if none of those women ever make a run toward the championship, they will probably always put on entertaining fights.

I would like to see Randa Markos vs. Ashley Yoder and Paige VanZant vs. Amanda Cooper. No particular reason other than all four of those women seem to go for a finish and fight with heart.

I guess I'm also hoping to see some of the more recent signees stay active and make a career out of their time in the UFC instead of slowly fading into oblivion. Even if none of those women ever make a run toward the championship, they will probably always put on entertaining fights.
<mma4>

Would be a huge fight for ABC.

<mma4>

Would be a huge fight for ABC.

Seems like those fights would make sense for UFC, too. All four are attractive women, and they are all willing to throw down. I'm inclined to think that ABC could easily offer PVZ a very competitive fight.

Seems like those fights would make sense for UFC, too. All four are attractive women, and they are all willing to throw down. I'm inclined to think that ABC could easily offer PVZ a very competitive fight.
I would be so happy for her if she won. She's a way cooler person than PVZ too. She deserves a spotlight.

Looks like Celine Haga will finally be making her Invicta debut. She will face Amy Montenegro at FC21. It's about time! Haga had been putting in some serious work. No idea what to expect for the fight. I'm sure the card will have some excitement.

Rachel Ostovich is going to have a very tough fight against Christine Ferea who is making her pro debut. Ferea has fast hands and hits extremely hard. Rachel may want to take the fight to the ground.

Just gonna post my tweets cause i'm lazy... :p

lol, smh. This division was totally a last minute scramble for a brooklyn title fight wasn't it? Threw it out there with no fanfare and no fighters signed for it, just two 135ers moving up

lol, smh. This division was totally a last minute scramble for a brooklyn title fight wasn't it? Threw it out there with no fanfare and no fighters signed for it, just two 135ers moving up
I'm not entirely convinced the division is a permanent deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back