Official Women's Division Discussion #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remind me: is Legacy the promotion that only appears on that obscure cable channel?

hnnng

Cn7nZz1VIAAdH6V.jpg

Oh yes

Pretty sure my PMs from two years ago say otherwise! :D
Why, I never!
  • No Copyrighted Material - Do not copy and paste an entire article; and do not post, nor request, illegal streams. Avoid posting/soliciting video clips of events recently shown on PPV.
I'll let you off with a warning this time since you're new

my brother has a spanish cable package and for some reason it has axstv in hd so i just watch it there

I wasn't able to make the weigh-ins but should be at the fights.

https://sg.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/m...rld-champion-michelle-nicolini-040753370.html

Michelle Nicolini is one of the most successful female Brazilian Jiu Jitsu practitioners in the world, and the eight-time world champion is now training hard in Singapore as she prepares to make her ONE Championship debut.

Nicolini recently joined the Evolve MMA Fight Team, which is also home to newly-crowned ONE Women’s Atomweight Champion Angela Lee. The two will be training together, and the Brazilian is hoping to make a similar impression on Asia’s biggest MMA promotion.

“I just moved to Singapore to train full-time at Evolve MMA and I already signed with ONE Championship,” said Nicolini. “I am super excited to have my first fight, and I think we really have the best team at Evolve MMA.

Bellator has two women's 125 fights tomorrow. They could have covered all four of their listed flyweights who have never fought in Bellator, but two of the fighters tomorrow are not signed Bellator fighters. The two that are, are both from Brazil and both named Bruna:
Bruna Ellen

20150407033441_bruna.JPG

Bruna Vargas - Sherdog lists her as 115 pounder
1397847945146501.jpg

Last edited:
Bruna Vargas has taken over this thread. Blame her. She has a muay thai background while her opponent, Emily Docute, wrestled.

bruna_vargas_1.jpg bruna_vargas_2.jpg bruna_vargas_3.jpg bruna_vargas_4.jpg Screen Shot 07-22-16 at 04.00 AM.PNG Screen Shot 07-22-16 at 04.01 AM.PNG

The only fight I could find of hers was this one:

Bruna Vargas muay thai highlights

Last edited:
Eight-Time BJJ World Champion Michelle Nicolini Signs With ONE Championship

Michelle Nicolini reminds me of a smaller Gabi Garcia minus roids.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back