Official War Room Fake News tournament - CNN vs. Donald Trump twitter account

Which source is more legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I accidentally selected trump twitter cause I thought the vote was which one is fake news. I don't like CNN but Trump actually lies all the time. His twitter and infowars are ground zero for fake news.
If it is close at the end I will count your vote for CNN

I never claimed lying is a crime. Just a shitty thing to do and really speaks to a person's character.

Do you also judge people on their facebook posts? Get off of social media dude LOL

States that voted for Trump: 33 of 50 (66%)
States that voted for Hillary: 17 of 50 (34%)

This poll: 60/40 in favor of Trump... Hmmm...

I too am somewhat surprised that his powerhouse followings in Alabama, Mississippi, Wyoming, Kansas, Idaho, and Montana have internet access.

Funny thing, though: once the Trump administration is done, they might not. Rural communities are already being fucked by their defunding and deregulating of transportation.

Trump loves trash talking.

But the US press is fundamentally broken.
They lost every touch to the center and their bias is limitless.

Do you also judge people on their facebook posts? Get off of social media dude LOL
Why is this myth going around that social media doesn't count as your communication? It's ok to be a lying asshole on social media?

Says a lot about your character.

CNN and the left taking another beating lmao.

w66L5_f-maxage-0.gif

Good thing CNN isn't the only place you can get news but Trump is the only president who lies like some cheating whore.

Right wingers think CNN is the only news outlet.

Back