Official War Room Fake News tournament - CNN vs. Donald Trump twitter account

Which source is more legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello War Room,

as we all know, every other thread is about Fake News and every source from either side is being called Fake News all the time. That is why we need the Official War Room Fake News tournament! It will be like the P&M "wood" threads, I'm pretty sure that all of you know them.

Participants for (D)
- CNN
- HuffPo
- Washington Post
- New York Times

Participants for (R)
- Donald Trump twitter account
- Fox News
- Breitbart
- InfoWars

Matches in the first round:

1. CNN vs. Donald Trump twitter account
2. HuffPo vs. Breitbart
3. New York Times vs. Fox News
4. Washington Post vs. InfoWars

Poll will be open for three days, vote for the media outlet that is more legit and truthful in your opinion!

2,w=993,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg

2016-11-20-cnn-rs-stelter-whining-about-fake-news-2.jpg
Has anyone else here been enjoying anderson cooper's nightly bitchfest? It's gold.

I heard that John McCain recently browsed this thread.

Factually incorrect? Time to time? That's fucking generous.

The guy has lied or was deceptive over 800 times since taking office. For any functioning adult that would qualify as "I don't believe a word out of your mouth".

Lying and being deceptive on Twitter is not a crime. It's not even against the Terms of Service. LOL

Trumps Twitter account is not a media outlet. Poll is rigged!

The Walking Dead is more influential than CNN you fucking dorks.

Lying and being deceptive on Twitter is not a crime. It's not even against the Terms of Service. LOL
I never claimed lying is a crime. Just a shitty thing to do and really speaks to a person's character.

The question was which source is more legitimate, not which is more influential. Your lack of reading comprehension does explain a lot, though.

It doesn't make sense to me that you care about CNN one way or the other because very few people actually watch it.

All the real reporting is getting done by the NYT and WaPo.

Back