Official War Room Fake News tournament - Breitbart vs. Huffington Post

Which source is more legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Both are equally horrible. There are more right wing posters here. This whole concept is a huge waste of time.

A lot of the Breitbart voters aren't conservative, if you look at the people who voted.

Remember, the thread is about which is worse. Voting for Breitbart doesn't necessarily mean you read it, or even find it credible. Its just better than the Huffington Post. Breitbart is still "news", just with a far right wing bias. Huffington Post is a basically a blog for feminists/sjws written up like it is a news site.

A lot of the Breitbart voters aren't conservative, if you look at the people who voted.

Remember, the thread is about which is worse. Voting for Breitbart doesn't necessarily mean you read it, or even find it credible. Its just better than the Huffington Post. Breitbart is still "news", just with a far right wing bias. Huffington Post is a basically a blog for feminists/sjws written up like it is a news site.

I don't read either so I can't vote.

Holy shit, you all are fucking pathetic if you think Breitbart has more accurate news that HP.

NYT vs Fox News up next. That should be more competitive. I'll have to think hard about who to vote for. It feels so dirty to vote NYT, but Fox keeps Fox & Friends hanging around, which is pure fucking garbage.

How is the second round bracket set up? Is Trump going to face off against Breitbart?

If NYT and WaPo win their opening battles like I suspect they will, we should do Trump vs Breitbart and NYT vs WaPo for round 2, so that we can set up right vs left in the final.

Holy shit, you all are fucking pathetic if you think Breitbart has more accurate news that HP.

They are both equally inaccurate, with a slight degree of uncertainty.

The reason Huffington Post is worse is because of their reach. Huffington Post is significantly more popular (6 times as many visitors per month), and therefore, their inaccuracies are more wildly heard, and in turn, believed.

Care to show us some examples? Your claim seems pretty assertive, so go ahead and compile a list of headlines from Breitbart that beat the following:

Huffington post is like a blog run by emotional autistic women

People always source it but have you ever actually seen their site?
Screen-Shot-2016-02-09-at-8.55.48-PM-606x620.jpg

40zaa3bhe0yx.jpg

huffpo-trump.jpg

94e197_b7138f1b7b0d4b00a0b6e66114aab5c9~mv2.jpg_256

Huffpo-640x480.jpg

Screen-Shot-2016-02-09-at-9.46.51-PM-900x637.png

5f5d100ce2046a1879a04df57b3a6935.jpg

Participants for (D)
- CNN
- HuffPo
- Washington Post
- New York Times

Participants for (R)
- Donald Trump twitter account
- Fox News
- Breitbart
- InfoWars

Matches in the first round:

1. CNN vs. Donald Trump twitter account - Trump won by 75 to 47 votes ( http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/o...-cnn-vs-donald-trump-twitter-account.3576413/ )
2. HuffPo vs. Breitbart
3. New York Times vs. Fox News
4. Washington Post vs. InfoWars

-----

Now the second explosive match-up :)

160229-grove-trump-breitbart-tease_kvirld

Farage-for-Breitbart-640x480_final-640x480.jpg

ip-hatewatch-bannon-breitbart.png

vs

wolfpunch-9.png

huffingtonpost.jpg

Huffington-Post-Divorce.jpg

mzICdMG.jpg

NYT vs Fox News up next. That should be more competitive. I'll have to think hard about who to vote for. It feels so dirty to vote NYT, but Fox keeps Fox & Friends hanging around, which is pure fucking garbage.

How is the second round bracket set up? Is Trump going to face off against Breitbart?

If NYT and WaPo win their opening battles like I suspect they will, we should do Trump vs Breitbart and NYT vs WaPo for round 2, so that we can set up right vs left in the final.
Hm I'm still not sure if I keep it D vs R in the semis or do it like you suggested.

Hmmm... posters here are overwhelmingly full of shit. Some worse than others but most have disdain for truth and analytics. Voting on which full of shit news source is more full of shit by people that are full,of shit... and believe full of shit things. This is like Inception but with all the layers and varying degrees of bullshit within bullshit within bullshit.

Back