Official War Room Fake News tournament - Breitbart vs. Huffington Post

Which source is more legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Breitbart at least says its all biased

Well I just went over to HuffPo and they have an article in the front page about how some mother's yoga fart story has gone viral

I won't go to Breitbart

I think I'll do what I did when Hillary and Trump were the only choices: not vote.

LOL at Huffing Compost.
They even look like shrieking harridans. What is it with so many leftist broads and that look?

*shudder*

trust the onion more than either

It really depends on whether or not you include op-ed pieces. If so, HuffPaint by a country mile.

Neither. Both have comedic value though

So that's what you look like all grown up
uLVYLEz.jpg

ZAHS4fq.jpg

Vq3XuJE.jpg

0vtAgnt.jpg

1G5mxSb.jpg

Huffington post is like a blog run by emotional autistic women

I have no idea how it's taken as a legitimate news source

People always source it but have you ever actually seen their site?
Screen-Shot-2016-02-09-at-8.55.48-PM-606x620.jpg

40zaa3bhe0yx.jpg

huffpo-trump.jpg

94e197_b7138f1b7b0d4b00a0b6e66114aab5c9~mv2.jpg_256

Huffpo-640x480.jpg

Screen-Shot-2016-02-09-at-9.46.51-PM-900x637.png

How do people take them seriously? Legit don't get it, unless they don't actually go there and just hear it sourced by other fakenews outlets like CNN and assume it's legit

Btw I was right, it is a blog run by emotional women, these are their """editors"""
CxjAX0bUcAEfGSB.jpg

lmfaoooooo. this posts is full of so much win. I can't even imagine how much life would suck to be a guy who reads let alone votes for the HP

I don't get how this is working? Are you having Trump move forward in the bracket? Wouldn't you have the loser advance to figure out who's the shittiest fake news out of the eight?
Why is Trumps Twitter even in the tournament in the first place is the real question.

we are going to end up finding out in the end that Trumps twitter account is the most legitimate news source. LOL

I feel very disgusting having to vote for Brietbart as legitimate news source

Why is Trumps Twitter even in the tournament in the first place is the real question.

it definitely gets a lot of airtime on the outlets regardless of what it is

it definitely gets a lot of airtime on the outlets regardless of what it is

imagine 100 years from now when kids in school are learning history and they read the part about Donald Trumps Tweets.

Back