- Washington Post
- New York Times

Participants for (R)
- Donald Trump twitter account
- Fox News
- Breitbart
- InfoWars

Matches in the first round:

1. CNN vs. Donald Trump twitter account - Trump won by 75 to 47 votes ( http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/o...-cnn-vs-donald-trump-twitter-account.3576413/ )
2. HuffPo vs. Breitbart
3. New York Times vs. Fox News
4. Washington Post vs. InfoWars

-----

Now the second explosive match-up :)

160229-grove-trump-breitbart-tease_kvirld

Farage-for-Breitbart-640x480_final-640x480.jpg

ip-hatewatch-bannon-breitbart.png

vs

wolfpunch-9.png

huffingtonpost.jpg

Huffington-Post-Divorce.jpg

The question behind the question is: will this even be close?

I feel like huff used to be decent long long ago so I am willing to give them the nod but both are unreadable bullshit at this point

I don't get how this is working? Are you having Trump move forward in the bracket? Wouldn't you have the loser advance to figure out who's the shittiest fake news out of the eight?

I don't get how this is working? Are you having Trump move forward in the bracket? Wouldn't you have the loser advance to figure out who's the shittiest fake news out of the eight?
Nah the idea is to find out which source out of all the Fake News sources is the least fake (according to the WR) :p

This isn't even close

Nigel Farage is a god

I'd post more but the modding in this place is a fucking joke. Utter fucking joke. Something pertinent needs to be done here because my time posting in the War Room is coming to an end if something doesn't change. I hope you've all enjoyed my posts, but until something changes, I will not offer my full view. Thank you for reading this post.

Good day.

This is a tough one.
I just can't get over the fact that Breitbart hired a Gay British Jew.

That is the biggest betrayal on the real white race since Himmler offered to surrender to the Allies.
So I have to give it to HuffPo by default also I don't think I have ever read them.

Huffington post is like a blog run by emotional autistic women

I have no idea how it's taken as a legitimate news source

People always source it but have you ever actually seen their site?
Screen-Shot-2016-02-09-at-8.55.48-PM-606x620.jpg

40zaa3bhe0yx.jpg

huffpo-trump.jpg

94e197_b7138f1b7b0d4b00a0b6e66114aab5c9~mv2.jpg_256

Huffpo-640x480.jpg

Screen-Shot-2016-02-09-at-9.46.51-PM-900x637.png

How do people take them seriously? Legit don't get it, unless they don't actually go there and just hear it sourced by other fakenews outlets like CNN and assume it's legit

Btw I was right, it is a blog run by emotional women, these are their """editors"""
CxjAX0bUcAEfGSB.jpg

This isn't even close

Nigel Farage is a god

I'd post more but the modding in this place is a fucking joke. Utter fucking joke. Something pertinent needs to be done here because my time posting in the War Room is coming to an end if something doesn't change. I hope you've all enjoyed my posts, but until something changes, I will not offer my full views.
Thanks for your contribution bud :)

-------------------------

@snakedafunky

giphy.gif

Huffingtonpost prides itself on diversity yet posted a picture of almost entirely WHITE WOMEN in an editors meeting

Doesn't get faker than that

You could do a losers' bracket and have the contest go both ways.
Much like most of the left wing posters around here.

Huff is so bad! As a right leaning person I'm glad trump got the W and huff losses nyt and fox should be close and no way I expect info wars to beat Washington post if that happens then it's ppl being full partisan/bias

This isn't even close

Nigel Farage is a god

I'd post more but the modding in this place is a fucking joke. Utter fucking joke. Something pertinent needs to be done here because my time posting in the War Room is coming to an end if something doesn't change. I hope you've all enjoyed my posts, but until something changes, I will not offer my full view. Thank you for reading this post.

Good day.

This is why we need a favorite button.

Participants for (D)
- CNN
- HuffPo
- Washington Post
- New York Times

Participants for (R)
- Donald Trump twitter account
- Fox News
- Breitbart
- InfoWars

Matches in the first round:

1. CNN vs. Donald Trump twitter account - Trump won by 75 to 47 votes ( http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/o...-cnn-vs-donald-trump-twitter-account.3576413/ )
2. HuffPo vs. Breitbart
3. New York Times vs. Fox News
4. Washington Post vs. InfoWars

-----

Now the second explosive match-up :)

160229-grove-trump-breitbart-tease_kvirld

Farage-for-Breitbart-640x480_final-640x480.jpg

ip-hatewatch-bannon-breitbart.png

vs

wolfpunch-9.png

huffingtonpost.jpg

Huffington-Post-Divorce.jpg

Shit. How do I change my vote? I picked the wrong one.

where is my neither option

Back