Official War Room Awards 2018

@MikeMcMann Is very good at being a good poster but entirely invisible at the same time. I like what you post, you just don't pop out somehow.

Intel-Bunnysuits-fab.jpg

And I totally endorse @NoDak on this. Neoliberal globalism has basically given a free pass to some of the real damaging things China is doing. Nodak makes a pretty convincing case on the importance of IP related industries, like semiconductors,

Pure filth, and I personally hope they crush AMD along with everyone else after that potential fiasco of a joint venture it concocted with THATIC (a state backed Chinese holding company).

http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/147513879/

As i said before.

Nominal is what matters to geopolitics, PPP is what matters when measuring individuals lifestyles. The difference is obvious to anyone not deadset on being stubborn.

If im trying to buy something in the international market im gonna need US dollars because thats how global trade works, if im instead trying to see how expensive is to live in a country then PPP is what i am looking at.

For example.

Living with 100k in Manhattan is the same as 38k in Birmningham, AL.

https://money.cnn.com/calculator/pf/cost-of-living/index.html

So using PPP to compare the quality of life among those is important, but if you are talking about buying things from Amazon, then yes, NYC and Alabama guy are on the same page so nominal is important.

I get the difference but in both discussions we were discussing the same thing: how well a certain country is doing.

In one thread we were talking about Cuba so of course you were all about PPP (because Cuba ranks lower there). In another one, when talking about another country (can't remember which one) you sang the praises of nominal. But again, in both threads, the issue was the same: how well a country is doing in general.

Alright, i'm gonna close this bitch down later today and start tallying things up

This thread is dead as hell. Should be an easy count.

That was so glorious
And made all the better by the definitive resolution
The only question is whether Waigu comes right back after the payment of the bet finishes. If he does that, he will continue to be ribbed mercilessly, and it will be his fault. And doing something like that is right in his angle-shooting wheelhouse.

The only question is whether Waigu comes right back after the payment of the bet finishes. If he does that, he will continue to be ribbed mercilessly, and it will be his fault.
Yeah it's gonna be rough
The whole "i've been waiting for this moment since discovering the bet thread" thing really sealed the deal
So much pompous, self aggrandizing shit slinging lol

That was so glorious
And made all the better by the definitive resolution

I think it is a bit unfortunate he is now in duck and cover mode. I have respect for people who put their necks out like that and talk a big game, but you gotta own it if it doesn't go your way.

Would you rather be a returning Wag or Homer? And why?
Speaking of Homer, saw a necrod thread and it didn't show him as banned. Is he back already or will he need to take on a new username when he returns?

Speaking of Homer, saw a necrod thread and it didn't show him as banned. Is he back already or will he need to take on a new username when he returns?

He's banned right now. Some of the bans don't look as clear from threads. Go into the profile.