Official War Room Awards 2018

raw

Get back to us when your embarrassing photo circulates.
Lmao Kobe was a savage. You seen that video of the guy trying to pump fake the ball right at his face and he doesnt even flinch or miss a beat in chewing his gum? Nerves of fucking steel

I missed the whole fiasco regarding you. Pm me the story?

It just seems strange that you can't appreciate any objective standard for rationality and honesty as being applied to you without an ulterior motive. There are plenty of posters here who appreciate each other from across the aisle as being reasonable. Rod1 and myself have great respect for each other in that regard, even though I'm a communist and he is center-right. And just about everyone here thinks that panamaican is an extremely reasonable person.

Yeah, the only thing I can distinctly recall from him is when he and panamaican got into over something and pan flipped his shit on him. It was pretty wild to see.
When you have spent a decade or more swinging from bad guy to good guy, smart guy to dumb guy, rationale guy to irrationally guy, simply based on who your audience is you learn people judge more based on agreement as I do not change how I present my arguments but I've always seen how different the reception can be.

No you wouldn't. I could swoon your emotional ass so effortlessly, like a pimp to a ho...

Just a touch of Trump bashing here and there, and you'd be all "See, I always knew Heretic wasn't that bad. He always seemed to be smart enough to get it, but now he finally gets it!"

*yawn*

Well you may have blown your cover now

HockeyBJJ is another good example of a poster who is just as far right as any standard Republican but gets some small credit because he usually acknowledges facts and doesn't feel the need to debase himself and live in a false reality of denial just to defend a moron.

I'll accept the backhanded compliment

Last edited:
I think they are both baseless at this time. But that's just me. And I see a whole hell of a lot more people screaming Trump is a traitor

But if it will make you feel better than we will just say Russler is spouting propaganda and is a troll. Because there is really no other way to stop this from continuing. And Russler seems a good sport about it

There is an active investigation to determine if trump or his surrogates cooperated with a foriegn power. That does not make it true (it’s a premature accusation for sure imo), but it’s makes the claims not AS baseless as some right wing hack on the internet making a claim about mueller (and by hack I don’t mean Russler I mean the bloggers who penned this stuff).

And that’s the issue, we can no longer point out the most baseless claims without decending down a rabbit of false equivalence. Also I never said Russler was a troll as I think he may actually believe this shit.

Anyway you started this conversation so your call if you want to end it. Good talk!!!! :)

Wow, totally aggro with a guy who simply disagrees with you. And as we've seen, you'll defend a guy who offends someone's wife just for fun then offers more insults if any offense is taken. Impressive.

I don't run from debate. I eschew discussions where the other side brings little more than insults and lies about the meaning of my words. As for me running from the fiduciary law conversation, I was having that with @JamesRussler. I've no obligation to entertain your comments. You've already stated you're not a Constitutional lawyer. I don't take my Mazda to the mechanic specializing in European autos.

You don't run from substantive discussion. Okay. Then, again, address these posts, since you initially ran away and then made an untagged and unquoted insult to another poster like a cowardly little bitch:

I have free speech but if I get together with someone else and form some sort of group then we no longer have it?
Yeah, you don't know what corporate spending entails for publicly traded corporations. It is constrained by corporate fiduciary law such that it cannot be in furtherance of any objective but pursuing profit. Likewise, investors in corporations enjoy limited liability, which means that they cannot be held financially liable beyond their investment. So, pursuant to the fiduciary law, the corporation's spending is not political speech except to the extent that the speech itself serves the interests of the corporation's stock price or market share. To allow unfettered corporate political spending would be to allow penetration of apolitical and non-democratic influence into a democratic polity. And because of laws on limited liability (for shareholders and directors) and the state-level race to the bottom on director liability, there is basically no way to democratize that spending or hold it accountable for its policies when you can't get to the money, whether to seek remedies for aggrieved citizens or for aggrieved shareholders.

All of these things (fiduciary law, limited liability, corporate veils) are put in place to politically quarantine publicly traded countries and maximize corporations' ability to pursue profits without having to having to hedge against losses and worry about internal and external political issues. To then allow them to parlay those profits back into the government that is protecting them to further weaponize it in their favor amounts to more than just having cake and eating it too: it's systemically undemocratic.
Also, yes, I am a constitutional lawyer, as in I am a lawyer whose practice intersects with constitutional law a great deal.

And that’s the issue, we can no longer point out the most baseless claims without decending down a rabbit of false equivalence. Also I never said Russler was a troll as I think he may actually believe this shit.

*descending