Official War Room Awards 2018

It's cuz your bland. Like the old saying, the mod who governs least governs best.

I agree I've done less work this past year than in the past. Its without a doubt the least deserving year. I'm hoping to post more next year with 2020 stuff ramping up. It's like 2015 all over again.

I thought I was being light hearted and laughing about the sudden rush of compliments so your reaction is quite funny.
It didn't come off light-hearted, but either way all good lol.

Got to say that your dedication towards Trump really stands out, some other Trumpians at least avoid threads where Trump cant be defended or simply disagree with him on certain aspects.

You on the other hand, you are right in the frontlines in every possible front. You are the last Samurai of the Trumpian golden age, when Pwnet and his crew ruled the badlands.
Why do you truly think that is @Rod1?

"Out of non-troll accounts i would say

Worst Right wing poster is

@Warlord Palis"
Let us whisper
Mexican_troll_face_by_mariodude12312-d5mtl9z.png

I agree I've done less work this past year than in the past. Its without a doubt the least deserving year. I'm hoping to post more next year with 2020 stuff ramping up. It's like 2015 all over again.

You weren't much of a presence before being modded, so it's all good. Goes around comes around so who cares the year in which the honor is bestowed?

@Captain Davis we might need to save @Lead in 2019.

Eh that is a hard joke that only mods will understand ;)

You weren't much of a presence before being modded, so it's all good. Goes around comes around so who cares the year in which the honor is bestowed?

I became a recluse to the GOP and Dem primary threads before I was modded. I expect something similar could happen with the Dem 2020 primary.

I became a recluse to the GOP and Dem primary threads before I was modded. I expect something similar could happen with the Dem 2020 primary.
when sherdoggies get modded they seem to stop being sherdoggies. that is why i will never be a mod.

you are my favorite mod that is why i call you out when i need a mod. My backup is TheDrunkenMeatFist but he never comes

That guy only makes rare appearances. You can't bother such a higher up like that over nothing. Shame.

when sherdoggies get modded they seem to stop being sherdoggies. that is why i will never be a mod.

Pan has done a good job taking on the role and continue to post as often imo. But yea, usually posting drops significantly.

He is not holding some unique belief he is repeating a baseless fabricated talking point constructed to assist in achieving a political goal. It's the very essence of propaganda. If calling trump a traitor was just as baseless, it too would be propaganda. It seems premature at the least.

I think they are both baseless at this time. But that's just me. And I see a whole hell of a lot more people screaming Trump is a traitor

But if it will make you feel better than we will just say Russler is spouting propaganda and is a troll. Because there is really no other way to stop this from continuing. And Russler seems a good sport about it