Official War Room Awards 2018

images
var'h7ytao8ewvfgtrewfauvgbeagzt87egt4t84qt4tgr38ofgeybukgvfukgvb473atgv487fra

When I pee, I pee on the side of the bowl so I don't make any noise.

Have you met Mr. Gregolian yet? He resides in BC, and I think you two should converge for a proper conversation....

If I quote you does that work? I mean I can just quote you a lot if that helps.

I think that works, it would be greatly appreciated. See my sig? He can't just keep running from the things he deems as problems. We're helping him.

I think that works, it would be greatly appreciated. See my sig? He can't just keep running from the things he deems as problems. We're helping him.

That's just it Mr. Sketch.... We..... Must help all.....

As has been traditional ever since the case of Panamaican v. Cableandthanos, Thread No. 2802197, p. 142 (Sherdog, 2014) was reargued in the 2015 Awards Thread.

Well done aside from page number being subjective. Post No. is the way to go.

Ok.

Is dred Scott the same as the dred pirate Roberts?

Best poster is IMO @Trotsky except when it comes to defending Cuba, its similar to how @Jack V Savage is a great poster except when it comes to defending Hillary.

Worst posters are of course the myriad of trolls whose accounts dont last.

Out of non-troll accounts i would say

Worst Right wing poster is

@Warlord Palis

Worst Left wing poster is

Either @Rational Poster or @Possum Jenkins since they are IMO too goddamn stubborn in their views.

EDIT

Also im sorry about putting you guys in the same page as Palis.

EDIT 2

Im not even sure if Palis is still a right winger, im pretty darn sure that if Trump said he was a communist, he would be tattooing himself the hammer and sickle on the same day.

Last edited:
Best poster is IMO @Trotsky except when it comes to defending Cuba, its similar to how @Jack V Savage is a great poster except when it comes to defending Hillary.

Worst posters are of course the myriad of trolls whose accounts dont last.

Out of non-troll accounts i would say

Worst Right wing poster is

@Warlord Palis

Worst Left wing poster is

Either @Rational Poster or @Possum Jenkins since they are IMO too goddamn radical in their views.

EDIT

Also im sorry about putting you guys in the same page as Palis.

EDIT 2

Im not even sure if Palis is still a right winger, im pretty darn sure that if Trump said he was a communist, he would be tattooing himself the hammer and sickle on the same day.

How am I too radical, please source this.