Official War Room Awards 2018

As it should be

I think it's less of one than usual. It's really just Cubo shitting around the place. Though I have some shitposters on ignore so I could be missing out somewhat. The worst trend last year was the continued rise of racism. But that seems to have calmed down somewhat. The worst trend this year is OT yokels like Sketch bringing OT-style empty posting to the WR.

images
Great actor, almost as great as me.

Best poster - @HereticBD you're doing good work around here, always enjoy seeing your name pop up. Runner ups: @cincymma79, becauseyou bring the lols that makes the Oscasio-Cortezs of this forum bleed from their dickginas. @IDL another poster who i enjoy seeing pop up, you are both intelligent and fearless and as with cincy, you make the progressive left lose sleep. You all make me Proud, Boys.

Worst poster - @M3t4tr0n this dude brings literally nothing to the table with how many empty, butt hurt posts he spams. I've offered to fix his life by being his life coach but his hate for alpha white males is too much and is ignoring my advice to turn him into a alpha brown male. Runner ups: i can name probably 100, but @zebby23 just sucks, @KONG-D'SNT-TAP is nearly as bad of a empty poster as M3t4turd, @Rational Poster is another really bad empty poster and @K1levelgrappler must be some angry fat female with blue hair who says shit a 13 yr old would for jokes because his/her life is absolutely putrid.

Best Ts: @KeepItRealist

Worst Ts: @The Big Bang

Best Thread: The Hillbilly slayers thread

Worst Thread: Probably anything from @58miles and @Trotsky, because you know they are going to be cucked out of their mind, extremely partisan and hateful.

Top shitposters: 1. @Jack V Savage, he is a very fake poster with a nack for trying to sound much smarter than what he really is. His partisanship aligns with a lot of other posters here so he lives in a bubble due to his pandering (think of any real low level cultist type, that's Hack). The guy is a weakling on his own without his posse of dick riders, folding quicker in a fight than Bob Sapp running to the ignore button.
2. @panamaican is very similar except he tries to play both sides by claiming to be a conservative. Sorry bub but you are no President-elect @Cubo de Sangre. You are faker than tits in Hollywood and fold quicker than the French in battle vs me. Both Hack and panamccain cast a illusion of intelligence with their public image, pandering to the even lower IQ ideologues on this forum. The level of frustration they display is very telling of this as nobody of any significant intelligence would show such easily provoked frustration let alone need to run to other posters via PMs asking for help vs me (yup i know).
3. @Clippy Not sure what his contribution to the WR is other than running for President every year (must have a nice set of lips for @Lead), getting stomped, then giving votes away to some leftist. You suck.

Poster who gained my respect: @Cubo de Sangre congratulations on winning the War Room Presidency. As a former POTWR it is a wonderful achievement that you can use to hang over people who would quit their under 17 a h/r job just to be POTWR. People such as @Fawlty @luckyshot @Leagon @Jack V Savage @Trotsky @Slick_36. How do you all feel btw to be losers once again? I look forward to your sticky Cubo!

Poster who lost my respect: @TheComebackKid wtf happened to you? You were always a little bit loony but now you've just gone off the deep end with your weird racial rants and obsession with who was in America first. Seek help.
Another who lost my respect was @Fawlty. Pretty pathetic you had to go real life like that at @Cubo de Sangre. We all know where it's coming from with you, jealousy. You're in your 40s, 5'6", balding, gut portuding worse and worse each day with every krispy kreme you shove down your gullet. Struggling to make ends meet and have a tough time in school with English 101 and Genders Studies classes, you have to channel all this rage at someone like @Cubo de Sangre who has it all going for him. Sad!

Low T cuckold award: @tonni, with ease. This guy is so threatened by other men that he has to make blanket posts attacking men who are alpha males saying that they aren't really alpha males as alpha males don't exist with humans, only animals. The poor guy probably gets bullied at work at his office job. Do the alpha males in your office mess up your desk and steal your lunch tonni? Read up in the War Room lounge thread on the first page on how @tonni is unbelievably insecure with his masculinity and is threatened by physically superior males.

Best Mod: @Lead you know, in years past I would never have voted for lead. I think he's a actual good guy, but I still wouldn't have voted for him due to his power hungry, strings pulling, George Soros like position over the office of POTWR. I warned Cubo of this and he understood that it's mostly just bragging rights and a sticky thread, so if you want to actually create and setup a functioning WR Govt., you can't because it would take away from Lead's power. With that said, Lead has put in work actually implementing something like the POTWR and holds it up as his opus. So thank you Lead for that, nobody is perfect but you put in work for this and it allows me a avenue to shit on people without getting banned.

Runner up best mod: @Limbo Pete ... oh wait, LOL! Kidding... you're probably relieved to not be a mod anymore.

That's it folks, all the relevant categories covered! Merry Christmas to all and have a happy new year!

With utmost respect and love,

President Palis
Shouldn't you be off making me another fan film?

I think it's less of one than usual. It's really just Cubo shitting around the place. Though I have some shitposters on ignore so I could be missing out somewhat. The worst trend last year was the continued rise of racism. But that seems to have calmed down somewhat. The worst trend this year is OT yokels like Sketch bringing OT-style empty posting to the WR.

Hey, I helped win an election. Can you at least tag me when you type out my name?

On the Clinton thing, I recall he thinks she committed a crime, I have not heard his reasoning. I don't know if he believes she belongs in jail. I do know he said he's fine that she "survived due process". I myself think the worst possible outcome for her would have been losing her security clearance and her job (if she were employed at the time).

I think a crime occurred because she signed NDA's that referred to laws being broken if she didn't follow them (i.e. properly secure the information she was given access to). She didn't. She was responsible even if it was a matter of negligence. Comey said all the things she'd done wrong but then said no charges because she didn't mean to do it. He called it extreme carelessness (I think). Which sounds to me like gross negligence. So I thought she'd get charged and I wanted her to because I don't like seeing people high up get away with shit that the average person gets charged for.

When Comey made his announcement all I said was that I was disappointed that all the things were true but no charges were filed. I followed that up with saying I could understand if Comey felt like at that point in time it was just best to let the voters decide what to do. She'd either be punished or not through the vote. Looks like she got punished. After that about the only discussions on her I recall are Jack arguing she didn't really commit a crime or that I've endorsed locking her up without due process. I've offered to debate on the first point and bet that he can't show me saying that on the second point. Guess what? He dick tucked. But he keeps saying the same shit. <shrug>

Poster who gained my respect: @Cubo de Sangre congratulations on winning the War Room Presidency. As a former POTWR it is a wonderful achievement that you can use to hang over people who would quit their under 17 a h/r job just to be POTWR. People such as @Fawlty @luckyshot @Leagon @Jack V Savage @Trotsky @Slick_36. How do you all feel btw to be losers once again? I look forward to your sticky Cubo!

Thanks, bro. For the record, I promised myself to do everything I could not to throw the win in others' faces. I'm here to make some threads because I'm curious on what we can do with them under a tighter set of rules. That's why one of the first things I did was extend an olive branch to the folks who worked so hard against me. I didn't expect them to be men enough to accept, but I was hoping for it.

I think a crime occurred because she signed NDA's that referred to laws being broken if she didn't follow them (i.e. properly secure the information she was given access to). She didn't. She was responsible even if it was a matter of negligence. Comey said all the things she'd done wrong but then said no charges because she didn't mean to do it. He called it extreme carelessness (I think). Which sounds to me like gross negligence. So I thought she'd get charged and I wanted her to because I don't like seeing people high up get away with shit that the average person gets charged for.

Note that the average person does not get charged for negligently handling of information. One person in the last 100 years has been charged for that, and it was a far more egregious example (and not the worst thing he did, and the charge was dropped). The only reason that there would be a huge exception in this case is that Clinton was favored to win the presidency and Republicans did not want her to win the presidency. Furthermore, law enforcement already concluded that there was no evidence of criminal wrongdoing by Clinton. So what you're calling for is special laws to apply to politicians in the other party and for due process to be ignored. Likewise, you have ducked questions about whether Mueller should be declared a traitor (in clear violation of the Constitution) and arrested for finding out stuff that Trump would prefer to keep hidden.

Just to be clear and apologies if I missed something in this 51 page thread but @Cubo de Sangre are you saying you don't have an opinion of Mueller being imprisoned because you are not informed enough?

Thanks Pigus, she's doing great. Taking her and her girls out Saturday to The Edison, bottle service of course. Stop by, you'll probably find me with a couple different hot ladies with my wife dancing on me.
Sounds like fun, but tbh I'd rather watch GBBO on Netflix with my girl than go to da club.
Getting old is a motherfucker. I'm at a stage in my life when I'd rather get 10 hours of sleep on a Saturday night than have a threesome. On the bright side, I'm also old enough to not give a fuck about FOMO.

Just to be clear and apologies if I missed something in this 51 page thread but @Cubo de Sangre are you saying you don't have an opinion of Mueller being imprisoned because you are not informed enough?

I'm not informed at all and can't say he has or hasn't done anything wrong. If he has then charge him and get the show on the road. My gut vibe is there's zero chance of that being the case.

Let's say I all the sudden demand that you say whether some cop in the news should go to jail or not and you know nothing of the case. That'd be kinda dumb in my view. Would you really give a definitive yes or no?

Not in the least. If anything, I'd like it if @Cubo de Sangre didn't get risen so much and was able to just stay calm and discuss issues like a man.

As for this issue, Fawlty asked Cubo about Russler's proposal to imprison Mueller. Cubo said he thought Russler was likely being misrepresented. When it turned out he wasn't, and Russler defended his point, asserting that Mueller is a traitor and that the "the danger that his crimes will go unpunished is too great." Cubo then said that if treason was involved, he could see that. Then @JDragon asked Cubo if he thinks Mueller is a traitor. Cubo just said he didn't know the details but that he supported it if he was. Then I said that that was a weaselly answer (as it sidestepped the question and the meat of the discussion). Cubo said "you're entitled to your opinion." He denied that he meant to insinuate that my opinion was wrong with that comment. Then he initiated this long farce where he kept responding but pretending not to read the posts he was responding to.

It's the dontsnitch, Russler thing again. It's annoying when people won't just say what they think. It's a discussion forum. I suspect the issue is that Cubo is very tribalistic but also wants to see himself as a defender of the Constitution and of due process. On the issues where those values pull away from his tribal allegiances, he'd rather just not comment. And it's doubly funny since he has a habit of calling other people "dick tucker" for not jumping when he tells them to.
I get you seeking to clarify statements that people make, that's fine. But you did open the dialogue with "weaselly". Not the most effective way to start a calm conversation with people.

Anyway, from my standpoint I saw the exchange, didn't read anything more into it than what he actually said, and moved on. I'll leave you guys to it.

When I pee, I pee on the side of the bowl so I don't make any noise.

You literally could not be more wrong. I'd bet that I have a deeper understanding of various strains of right-wing thought than anyone here who agrees with it, and I very regularly read the best of it. Just this year, I've cited two pretty heavy books on different strains of right-wing thought, and I've specifically discussed other strains with you previously (for example: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/m...are-your-angus.3461799/page-49#post-126928327).
i bought pencils and cool looking notebooks for my niece and nephews for christmas and my sister said "they dont use pencils anymore they all have tablets."

#suicide

Best poster - @HereticBD you're doing good work around here, always enjoy seeing your name pop up. Runner ups: @cincymma79, becauseyou bring the lols that makes the Oscasio-Cortezs of this forum bleed from their dickginas. @IDL another poster who i enjoy seeing pop up, you are both intelligent and fearless and as with cincy, you make the progressive left lose sleep. You all make me Proud, Boys.

Worst poster - @M3t4tr0n this dude brings literally nothing to the table with how many empty, butt hurt posts he spams. I've offered to fix his life by being his life coach but his hate for alpha white males is too much and is ignoring my advice to turn him into a alpha brown male. Runner ups: i can name probably 100, but @zebby23 just sucks, @KONG-D'SNT-TAP is nearly as bad of a empty poster as M3t4turd, @Rational Poster is another really bad empty poster and @K1levelgrappler must be some angry fat female with blue hair who says shit a 13 yr old would for jokes because his/her life is absolutely putrid.

Best Ts: @KeepItRealist

Worst Ts: @The Big Bang

Best Thread: The Hillbilly slayers thread

Worst Thread: Probably anything from @58miles and @Trotsky, because you know they are going to be cucked out of their mind, extremely partisan and hateful.

Top shitposters: 1. @Jack V Savage, he is a very fake poster with a nack for trying to sound much smarter than what he really is. His partisanship aligns with a lot of other posters here so he lives in a bubble due to his pandering (think of any real low level cultist type, that's Hack). The guy is a weakling on his own without his posse of dick riders, folding quicker in a fight than Bob Sapp running to the ignore button.
2. @panamaican is very similar except he tries to play both sides by claiming to be a conservative. Sorry bub but you are no President-elect @Cubo de Sangre. You are faker than tits in Hollywood and fold quicker than the French in battle vs me. Both Hack and panamccain cast a illusion of intelligence with their public image, pandering to the even lower IQ ideologues on this forum. The level of frustration they display is very telling of this as nobody of any significant intelligence would show such easily provoked frustration let alone need to run to other posters via PMs asking for help vs me (yup i know).
3. @Clippy Not sure what his contribution to the WR is other than running for President every year (must have a nice set of lips for @Lead), getting stomped, then giving votes away to some leftist. You suck.

Poster who lost my respect: @TheComebackKid wtf happened to you? You were always a little bit loony but now you've just gone off the deep end with your weird racial rants and obsession with who was in America first. Seek help.
Another who lost my respect was @Fawlty. Pretty pathetic you had to go real life like that at @Cubo de Sangre. We all know where it's coming from with you, jealousy. You're in your 40s, 5'6", balding, gut portuding worse and worse each day with every krispy kreme you shove down your gullet. Struggling to make ends meet and have a tough time in school with English 101 and Genders Studies classes, you have to channel all this rage at someone like @Cubo de Sangre who has it all going for him. Sad!

Low T cuckold award: @tonni, with ease. This guy is so threatened by other men that he has to make blanket posts attacking men who are alpha males saying that they aren't really alpha males as alpha males don't exist with humans, only animals. The poor guy probably gets bullied at work at his office job. Do the alpha males in your office mess up your desk and steal your lunch tonni? Read up in the War Room lounge thread on the first page on how @tonni is unbelievably insecure with his masculinity and is threatened by physically superior males.

Best Mod: @Lead you know, in years past I would never have voted for lead. I think he's a actual good guy, but I still wouldn't have voted for him due to his power hungry, strings pulling, George Soros like position over the office of POTWR. I warned Cubo of this and he understood that it's mostly just bragging rights and a sticky thread, so if you want to actually create and setup a functioning WR Govt., you can't because it would take away from Lead's power. With that said, Lead has put in work actually implementing something like the POTWR and holds it up as his opus. So thank you Lead for that, nobody is perfect but you put in work for this and it allows me a avenue to shit on people without getting banned.

Runner up best mod: @Limbo Pete ... oh wait, LOL! Kidding... you're probably relieved to not be a mod anymore.

That's it folks, all the relevant categories covered! Merry Christmas to all and have a happy new year!

With utmost respect and love,

President Palis
That's a pretty long hissy fit there cucky, were you crying while you typed it out?

<{1-11}>

Note that the average person does not get charged for negligently handling of information. One person in the last 100 years has been charged for that, and it was a far more egregious example (and not the worst thing he did, and the charge was dropped). The only reason that there would be a huge exception in this case is that Clinton was favored to win the presidency and Republicans did not want her to win the presidency. Furthermore, law enforcement already concluded that there was no evidence of criminal wrongdoing by Clinton. So what you're calling for is special laws to apply to politicians in the other party and for due process to be ignored. Likewise, you have ducked questions about whether Mueller should be declared a traitor (in clear violation of the Constitution) and arrested for finding out stuff that Trump would prefer to keep hidden.
I watched a guy get seven years for it. This was ucmj though

I'm not informed at all and can't say he has or hasn't done anything wrong. If he has then charge him and get the show on the road. My gut vibe is there's zero chance of that being the case.
tenor.gif