Official War Room Awards 2018

As your new personal grammar n-word, I'm forced to ask, do you mean you are "someone who wants deep and fundamental social change in the United States", or do you mean Trotsky is? If you mean Trotsky, he should come first in the latter clause, to wit, "you would favor this, I imagine."

I am curious and pedantic enough to really need you to clarify this exceedingly minor aspect of your lovely, detailed post.
giphy.gif
@InternetHero I'm still waiting for your answer. I'm trying to be patient.
giphy.gif

• Best All Around Poster - @panamaican - writes intelligently, explains his opinions thoughtfully, doesn't shit post, doesn't suffer fools
  • Worst All Around Poster - @Cint for turning the meme thread into his personal litter box, does not contribute to the forum in any other way
  • Best TS - @JosephDredd would have been my choice, but his activity has dropped off a lot over the last couple of months. No one really stands out at the moment
  • Worst TS - @TidWell - usually some racebaiting or anti-sjw baby seal beating
  • Best Thread - @Quipling for the ongoing Mueller thread
  • Drunkest poster - @AgonyandIrony - his drunk posting antics usually goes beyond simple "I'm drunk right now" posts.
  • Worst user name - @lfd0311 - like, wtf dude? Maybe @Pelosi2016 as a runner up for loss of relevance
  • Best user name - @JudoThrowFiasco - Hell yeah!
  • Rookie of the Year - @NoDak - came out of nowhere and instantly made an impression on the forum
  • Best Feud - Homer vs Crave - some of the best drama in years
  • Best Quote - @Ophydian - "if Donald Trump wanted to lock Hillary up he should had made her part of his cabinet."
  • Most Likely to Get Banned in 2019 - @Hognoxious if he even makes it to 2019
  • Sketch or Sniper? - @sniper
Other Categories:
Best Shitposter - @Warlord Palis - There are a lot of bad shit posters, but Palis is a pretty good one
Worst Shitposter - @cincymma79 - "This is it"
Best Gimmick - @senri - my cortex is nearly pliable enough to secrete nexus juice
Best CT - @TheComebackKid for the "Black people aren't from Africa" one
Does my consistent shit kicking of you and your ilk make me a shit poster?

Not in the least. If anything, I'd like it if @Cubo de Sangre didn't get risen so much and was able to just stay calm and discuss issues like a man.

As for this issue, Fawlty asked Cubo about Russler's proposal to imprison Mueller. Cubo said he thought Russler was likely being misrepresented. When it turned out he wasn't, and Russler defended his point, asserting that Mueller is a traitor and that the "the danger that his crimes will go unpunished is too great." Cubo then said that if treason was involved, he could see that. Then @JDragon asked Cubo if he thinks Mueller is a traitor. Cubo just said he didn't know the details but that he supported it if he was. Then I said that that was a weaselly answer (as it sidestepped the question and the meat of the discussion). Cubo said "you're entitled to your opinion." He denied that he meant to insinuate that my opinion was wrong with that comment. Then he initiated this long farce where he kept responding but pretending not to read the posts he was responding to.

It's the dontsnitch, Russler thing again. It's annoying when people won't just say what they think. It's a discussion forum. I suspect the issue is that Cubo is very tribalistic but also wants to see himself as a defender of the Constitution and of due process. On the issues where those values pull away from his tribal allegiances, he'd rather just not comment. And it's doubly funny since he has a habit of calling other people "dick tucker" for not jumping when he tells them to.

Most people are ashamed of their bad ideas and beliefs so they won't openly express them.

They look for ways to express them without being tied to them. It's cowardice.

I said manufacturing jobs arent coming back, manufacturing itself never really "left".

I think @NoDak has done a great job to ram the point towards the idiots who think NAFTA and other deals drained American manufacturing away.

The issue isnt that manufacturing went away, simply that automation, high tech manufacturing and bulk manufacturing represent now the majority of American industry.

Nobody can claim that with a straight face anymore, there are over 500,000 positions currently unfilled and that number could increase to as much as 2,400,000 within the next ten years. Output itself has never been higher, the work is just shifting to require a greater skill set and that isn't what Trump or his base have in mind when they talk about "manufacturing jobs". The US has always maintained majority stateside production of its critical industries (advanced materials, aerospace, semiconductors).

@Lead @Limbo Pete

I mentioned making a Hall of Shame thread earlier and I understand why the mods not like that but I think we should have sticky thread where people can submit quotes and threads throughout the year for these awards.

It's hard to remember all the great/horrible shit say over a year. Need a receptacle where people can compile their nominations throughout the year.

Nobody can claim that with a straight face anymore, there are over 500,000 positions currently unfilled and that number could increase to as much as 2,400,000 within the next ten years. Output itself has never been higher, the work is just shifting to require a greater skill set and that isn't what Trump or his base have in mind when they talk about "manufacturing jobs". The US has always maintained majority stateside production of its critical industries (advanced materials, aerospace, semiconductors).

The parts about the jobs? well, that remains true manufacturing jobs are still a long way from the 80s peak of nearly 20 millions, and as a percentage of the workforce is even lower.

The thing about manufacturing output, well they will still deny since the people who used to fill said vacancies will still be unemployed.

The issue with Trumps message is that even if jobs come back, they dont come back in the same form.

When people say factory worker they think of

blue-collar_1452768045.jpg

Instead of

Intel-Bunnysuits-fab.jpg

Oh, but is my friend. The new and renovated factories will just be LEED certified by the US Green Building Council and running on Industry 4.0 cyberphysical systems. I like Rod1 a lot (how hasn't he gotten any mentions ITT?!) and he can believe whatever hell he wants, but he knows I don't budge here and I basically bet my entire forum "reputation" on it.

You both need to read through this entire thread in any case - kept at a brisk six pages - and then get back to me. I think you may actually find a couple of the side discussions more interesting than the primary topic at hand, which is also partially a crisis in the making.

~ Made In America ~

Lol why now, man? Literally just told @Gandhi earlier that I need to chill the fuck out on China, he's like my sounding board. I was just settling into bed and now I'm ignoring people, outside pacing around in the cold, barefoot, smoking a cigarette with my mind LIT as I type this in response to you.

Your politics is all on point and I don't have anything to spar over on that front but for me it's basically due to the CCP's state-directed strategy of intransigent policies, acts and practices as it pertains to intellectual property, trade secrets and technology transfers that are in contravention to the international free trade agreements they signed and work to undercut US output, competitiveness, investment, research, development, innovation and strategic domestically spawned industries which serve as invaluable sources of high wage employment, global exports, sustained economic growth and national security. As found by virtually every bipartisan commission and panel ever assembled.

And I totally endorse @NoDak on this. Neoliberal globalism has basically given a free pass to some of the real damaging things China is doing. Nodak makes a pretty convincing case on the importance of IP related industries, like semi conductors, and the threat from China here. We seem to be asleep at the wheel because China has fit an important role in the evolution of global trade. Their rise has also been great for world statistics in things like poverty reduction and income growth that has resulted from globalization (India as well of course). The rub is that a ruthless and authoritarian regime is managing to preserve legitimacy through not just nationalist flag waving (Putin) but actual competent administration that has at least limited the normally boundless corruption that typically accompanies authoritarian regimes. The downside is that they are wielding this behemoth in some pretty unsavory directions. The trade wars are a side show IMO, and will result in self inflicted wounds (although Nodak has made good points that China will bear the brunt).

Does my consistent shit kicking of you and your ilk make me a shit poster?
The worthlessness combined with the volume of your postings make you a shit poster. But you're better at it than others. You've started to grow on me.

Best poster - @HereticBD you're doing good work around here, always enjoy seeing your name pop up. Runner ups: @cincymma79, becauseyou bring the lols that makes the Oscasio-Cortezs of this forum bleed from their dickginas. @IDL another poster who i enjoy seeing pop up, you are both intelligent and fearless and as with cincy, you make the progressive left lose sleep. You all make me Proud, Boys.

Worst poster - @M3t4tr0n this dude brings literally nothing to the table with how many empty, butt hurt posts he spams. I've offered to fix his life by being his life coach but his hate for alpha white males is too much and is ignoring my advice to turn him into a alpha brown male. Runner ups: i can name probably 100, but @zebby23 just sucks, @KONG-D'SNT-TAP is nearly as bad of a empty poster as M3t4turd, @Rational Poster is another really bad empty poster and @K1levelgrappler must be some angry fat female with blue hair who says shit a 13 yr old would for jokes because his/her life is absolutely putrid.

Best Ts: @KeepItRealist

Worst Ts: @The Big Bang

Best Thread: The Hillbilly slayers thread

Worst Thread: Probably anything from @58miles and @Trotsky, because you know they are going to be cucked out of their mind, extremely partisan and hateful.

Top shitposters: 1. @Jack V Savage, he is a very fake poster with a nack for trying to sound much smarter than what he really is. His partisanship aligns with a lot of other posters here so he lives in a bubble due to his pandering (think of any real low level cultist type, that's Hack). The guy is a weakling on his own without his posse of dick riders, folding quicker in a fight than Bob Sapp running to the ignore button.
2. @panamaican is very similar except he tries to play both sides by claiming to be a conservative. Sorry bub but you are no President-elect @Cubo de Sangre. You are faker than tits in Hollywood and fold quicker than the French in battle vs me. Both Hack and panamccain cast a illusion of intelligence with their public image, pandering to the even lower IQ ideologues on this forum. The level of frustration they display is very telling of this as nobody of any significant intelligence would show such easily provoked frustration let alone need to run to other posters via PMs asking for help vs me (yup i know).
3. @Clippy Not sure what his contribution to the WR is other than running for President every year (must have a nice set of lips for @Lead), getting stomped, then giving votes away to some leftist. You suck.

Poster who gained my respect: @Cubo de Sangre congratulations on winning the War Room Presidency. As a former POTWR it is a wonderful achievement that you can use to hang over people who would quit their under 17 a h/r job just to be POTWR. People such as @Fawlty @luckyshot @Leagon @Jack V Savage @Trotsky @Slick_36. How do you all feel btw to be losers once again? I look forward to your sticky Cubo!

Poster who lost my respect: @TheComebackKid wtf happened to you? You were always a little bit loony but now you've just gone off the deep end with your weird racial rants and obsession with who was in America first. Seek help.
Another who lost my respect was @Fawlty. Pretty pathetic you had to go real life like that at @Cubo de Sangre. We all know where it's coming from with you, jealousy. You're in your 40s, 5'6", balding, gut portuding worse and worse each day with every krispy kreme you shove down your gullet. Struggling to make ends meet and have a tough time in school with English 101 and Genders Studies classes, you have to channel all this rage at someone like @Cubo de Sangre who has it all going for him. Sad!

Low T cuckold award: @tonni, with ease. This guy is so threatened by other men that he has to make blanket posts attacking men who are alpha males saying that they aren't really alpha males as alpha males don't exist with humans, only animals. The poor guy probably gets bullied at work at his office job. Do the alpha males in your office mess up your desk and steal your lunch tonni? Read up in the War Room lounge thread on the first page on how @tonni is unbelievably insecure with his masculinity and is threatened by physically superior males.

Best Mod: @Lead you know, in years past I would never have voted for lead. I think he's a actual good guy, but I still wouldn't have voted for him due to his power hungry, strings pulling, George Soros like position over the office of POTWR. I warned Cubo of this and he understood that it's mostly just bragging rights and a sticky thread, so if you want to actually create and setup a functioning WR Govt., you can't because it would take away from Lead's power. With that said, Lead has put in work actually implementing something like the POTWR and holds it up as his opus. So thank you Lead for that, nobody is perfect but you put in work for this and it allows me a avenue to shit on people without getting banned.

Runner up best mod: @Limbo Pete ... oh wait, LOL! Kidding... you're probably relieved to not be a mod anymore.

That's it folks, all the relevant categories covered! Merry Christmas to all and have a happy new year!

With utmost respect and love,

President Palis

Best poster - @HereticBD you're doing good work around here, always enjoy seeing your name pop up. Runner ups: @cincymma79, becauseyou bring the lols that makes the Oscasio-Cortezs of this forum bleed from their dickginas. @IDL another poster who i enjoy seeing pop up, you are both intelligent and fearless and as with cincy, you make the progressive left lose sleep. You all make me Proud, Boys.

Worst poster - @M3t4tr0n this dude brings literally nothing to the table with how many empty, butt hurt posts he spams. I've offered to fix his life by being his life coach but his hate for alpha white males is too much and is ignoring my advice to turn him into a alpha brown male. Runner ups: i can name probably 100, but @zebby23 just sucks, @KONG-D'SNT-TAP is nearly as bad of a empty poster as M3t4turd, @Rational Poster is another really bad empty poster and @K1levelgrappler must be some angry fat female with blue hair who says shit a 13 yr old would for jokes because his/her life is absolutely putrid.

Worst Thread: Probably anything from @58miles and @Trotsky, because you know they are going to be cucked out of their mind, extremely partisan and hateful.

Top shitposters: 1. @Jack V Savage, he is a very fake poster with a nack for trying to sound much smarter than what he really is. His partisanship aligns with a lot of other posters here so he lives in a bubble due to his pandering (think of any real low level cultist type, that's Hack). The guy is a weakling on his own without his posse of dick riders, folding quicker in a fight than Bob Sapp running to the ignore button.
2. @panamaican is very similar except he tries to play both sides by claiming to be a conservative. Sorry bub but you are no President-elect @Cubo de Sangre. You are faker than tits in Hollywood and fold quicker than the French in battle vs me. Both Hack and panamccain cast a illusion of intelligence with their public image, pandering to the even lower IQ ideologues on this forum. The level of frustration they display is very telling of this as nobody of any significant intelligence would show such easily provoked frustration let alone need to run to other posters via PMs asking for help vs me (yup i know).
3. @Clippy Not sure what his contribution to the WR is other than running for President every year (must have a nice set of lips for @Lead), getting stomped, then giving votes away to some leftist. You suck.

Poster who gained my respect: @Cubo de Sangre congratulations on winning the War Room Presidency. As a former POTWR it is a wonderful achievement that you can use to hang over people who would quit their under 17 a h/r job just to be POTWR. People such as @Fawlty @luckyshot @Leagon @Jack V Savage @Trotsky @Slick_36. How do you all feel btw to be losers once again? I look forward to your sticky Cubo!

Poster who lost my respect: @TheComebackKid wtf happened to you? You were always a little bit loony but now you've just gone off the deep end with your weird racial rants and obsession with who was in America first. Seek help.
Another who lost my respect was @Fawlty. Pretty pathetic you had to go real life like that at @Cubo de Sangre. We all know where it's coming from with you, jealousy. You're in your 40s, 5'6", balding, gut portuding worse and worse each day with every krispy kreme you shove down your gullet. Struggling to make ends meet and have a tough time in school with English 101 and Genders Studies classes, you have to channel all this rage at someone like @Cubo de Sangre who has it all going for him. Sad!

Low T cuckold award: @tonni, with ease. This guy is so threatened by other men that he has to make blanket posts attacking men who are alpha males saying that they aren't really alpha males as alpha males don't exist with humans, only animals. The poor guy probably gets bullied at work at his office job. Do the alpha males in your office mess up your desk and steal your lunch tonni? Read up in the War Room lounge thread on the first page on how @tonni is unbelievably insecure with his masculinity and is threatened by physically superior males.

Best Mod: @Lead you know, in years past I would never have voted for lead. I think he's a actual good guy, but I still wouldn't have voted for him due to his power hungry, strings pulling, George Soros like position over the office of POTWR. I warned Cubo of this and he understood that it's mostly just bragging rights and a sticky thread, so if you want to actually create and setup a functioning WR Govt., you can't because it would take away from Lead's power. With that said, Lead has put in work actually implementing something like the POTWR and holds it up as his opus. So thank you Lead for that, nobody is perfect but you put in work for this and it allows me a avenue to shit on people without getting banned.

Runner up best mod: @Limbo Pete ... oh wait, LOL! Kidding... you're probably relieved to not be a mod anymore.

That's it folks, all the relevant categories covered! Merry Christmas to all and have a happy new year!

President Palis

lol @ you calling anyone an empty poster.

Your entire post history is a copy paste of the_donald devoid of any original thoughts.

You should just stay in the sports forum.

President Palis

Thanks!

For YOU to deem my threads to be the worst...

...I consider that a compliment. lol

@Warlord Palis award for most pencil like neck. He replaced neck day with “alpha bonding in the locker room” day

The worthlessness combined with the volume of your postings make you a shit poster. But you're better at it than others. You've started to grow on me.
Hopefully I'm growing on you faster than that AIDS infestation on your taint.

This thread is a fucking shitshow.