Official War Room Awards 2018

It is pretty funny that cubsy is so angry at me that he wants to end democracy

Yes. If someone actually wanted people locked up with no trial. That would be the end of democracy. But no one said that or agreed to that. A known shitposter just made that up

Some people also would think the FBI using a document against candidate and then president. A document that was paid for by an opposing party. A document that used foreign agents in order to build it. Some people would think democracy died the moment ANY US agency used such document to take down a candidate or president

Does anybody else wish Fawlty would get locked up?

I kind of don't, but it would be funny to see his mugshot.

I've seen pictures. He's a good looking guy. I was actually kind of shocked after all the comments by posters here about his weight, calling him a fat ass, etc.. I was expecting about tree fitty and he only looks like two hundo.

Jack, if you are "given" an illegal job, you are supposed to say "no way, Jim, I won't do that—that's illegal."

Sometimes it's hard to tell whether you're trolling or being sincere. If it's the latter, and you actually think Mueller is a traitor, has an illegal charter, and is fabricating a case, you do not deserve an ounce of respect on this or any other issue of political importance.

Yes. If someone actually wanted people locked up with no trial. That would be the end of democracy. But no one said that or agreed to that. A known shitposter just made that up

Some people also would think the FBI using a document against candidate and then president. A document that was paid for by an opposing party. A document that used foreign agents in order to build it. Some people would think democracy died the moment ANY US agency used such document to take down a candidate or president
Again you're dodging the problem of just locking people up. Before the indictment, by the way. If you're literate enough to notice that. While in the lawful performance of his duties for the American people. During an investigation into the person who would order him locked up. Obviously third world horseshit, but you seem to think that's a great idea. There's no defense for you here, so just keep bitching about that post I got wrong.

Being detained without a trial isn't much worse than being detained pending a trial on vague, undefined, and completely frivolous charges. They are both obvious violations of due process and good faith enforcement of the law.

I've seen pictures. He's a good looking guy. I was actually kind of shocked after all the comments by posters here about his weight, calling him a fat ass, etc.. I was expecting about tree fitty and he only looks like two hundo.

Sometimes it's hard to tell whether you're trolling or being sincere. If it's the latter, and you actually think Mueller is a traitor, has an illegal charter, and is fabricating a case, you do not deserve an ounce of respect on this or any other issue of political importance.
I have excellent cheek bones. I'm also quite a bit slimmer since that pic, but I'm not throwing any more meat to the jackals. I already posted a more recent picture in an earlier thread, but I'll let them do the work to find it.

I think he's obviously insincere so we're back to the same point I was making earlier. There's a ton of bullshit to get through just to get to what he's really saying, and it's invariably not worth it.

Last edited:
Again you're dodging the problem of just locking people up. Before the indictment, by the way. If you're literate enough to notice that. While in the lawful performance of his duties for the American people. During an investigation into the person who would order him locked up. Obviously third world horseshit, but you seem to think that's a great idea. There's no defense for you here, so just keep bitching about that post I got wrong.

No. You are dodging. Because holding a defendant before trial is fine. Nothing Russler is saying is nuts if you ACTUALLY believe these people are trying to take down a president. You'd be screaming even louder than this if a group of racists in the FBI were trying to take down Obama

You are also dodging the fact you completely lied about what he even said

Unstickying this again so more people view it. Seems like just the regulars in here.

I think he's obviously insincere so we're back to the same point I was making earlier. There's a ton of bullshiet to get through just to get to what he's really saying, and it's invariably not worth it.

I actually considered putting that in my signature. I haven't had that experience with James, as I generally don't engage him at length, but I've had it with other posters. Lfd is one that comes to mind, where you spend countless posts running in idiotic circles only to find that he really doesn't have a position and is just reasoning backwards aimlessly.

That was another one where I asked you to clarify your position and you straight-up refused, and then insisted on lying about mine. To this day, it's not clear what you even think I was wrong about.

In this case, here's the train:

You called a post weaselly. I said that was your opinion. If your synopsis were any good it would include that original post. And after I saw weaselly I stopped reading. Hence the truncation of the quote. To let you know what I was referring to.

You're afraid to actually discuss any issues, though, aren't you?

Pick one.

Being detained without a trial isn't much worse than being detained pending a trial on vague, undefined, and completely frivolous charges. They are both obvious violations of due process and good faith enforcement of the law.

That's the point. People disagree that the charges would be vague or frivolous

I don't think Trump should be charged after office. But I don't think it's unreasonable to have the belief he should

No. You are dodging. Because holding a defendant before trial is fine. Nothing Russler is saying is nuts if you ACTUALLY believe these people are trying to take down a president. You'd be screaming even louder than this if a group of racists in the FBI were trying to take down Obama

You are also dodging the fact you completely lied about what he even said
What do you mean "defendant" dude?

You aren't a defendant if you're not indicted, you're just a political prisoner. You know this but you're still dodging. And then there's still the problem with the guy under investigation arbitrarily locking up the guy who is investigating him and busting all of his criminal friends.

lol wut?

No charges or actual illegal conduct have been specifically alleged. You can't say "I think he should be arrested and imprisoned....I'm not sure for what reason, but I think the charges should be specific."

I don't think Trump should be charged after office. But I don't think it's unreasonable to have the belief he should

Yeah, that's different. We have actual instances of alleged misconduct and actual, specific laws that conduct is being investigated relative to.

Just remember, without being tucked under Jack's wing, this dude's a laughingstock at this point. Just dumb aggressiveness.

You called a post weaselly. I said that was your opinion. If your synopsis were any good it would include that original post. And after I saw weaselly I stopped reading. Hence the truncation of the quote. To let you know what I was referring to.

It was weaselly, though. You avoided giving a position on the issue you were asked about. If you want to try again, I'm all ears. Do you think it's appropriate to Unconstitutionally declare Mueller a traitor ("Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.") and then arrest him with no investigation or indictment?

Pick one.

See above.

Just remember, without being tucked under Jack's wing, this dude's a laughingstock at this point. Just dumb aggressiveness.
It's hilarious how this karate forum election has broken you so completely. Now you're on board with locking up Mueller, and all because you're mad at me, not because you have principles. You are also dodging the everloving fuck out of a substantive discussion here, and isn't that your (fake) complaint about me, Bitch?

What do you mean "defendant" dude?

You aren't a defendant if you're not indicted, you're just a political prisoner. You know this but you're still dodging. And then there's still the problem with the guy under investigation arbitrarily locking up the guy who is investigating him and busting all of his criminal friends.

You don't think people are locked up before being indicted?

This is your problem. You want everyone to say Russler is crazy. I don't agree with everything he said but I also don't believe it is that crazy

On the other hand. You wanted so badly for others to agree with you that you felt the need to lie about what he actually said

It was weaselly, though. You avoided giving a position on the issue you were asked about.

I addressed the key issue in question. Someone asked me to apply it to a specific case and I said I had no knowledge give an opinion. Because I don't. Sorry you have a problem with that. I stand by not saying someone is guilty or innocent when knowing nothing of the case in question. Do you have the reasoning skills to show that approach to be incorrect? I'd love for you to give it a try.

Do you think it's appropriate to Unconstitutionally...

Nope. And I stopped reading right there because that's what I call a deal-breaker.

It's hilarious how this karate forum election has broken you so completely.

Funny-Animal-Laughing-Sea-Lion-Picture.jpg