Official War Room Awards 2018

lol at appealing to him.
You're willing to throw away major principles over petty grievances.

In some sense, you think it would be okay to lock up Mueller just because it would make me mad.

Your "boy" Cubo thinks it's reasonable to lock up political opponents for doing their duty for this country.

Except he didn't say that. Just like Russler never said he wanted Mueller locked up with no trial

You're the one wasting time, friend. I typed out a post, and your only response was "you're welcome to your opinion," and then I said that you presumably disagree but will not say why, and you disagreed that you said that. Go back and read the posts.

When I can win an argument I detail it. Like when I took you apart over your Warren statement that a mod timed you out for your own good.

What are you accusing me of again? And what exactly was the quote? Stop wasting everyone's time. Take me apart, if you've got what you need.
if i was a Magic the Gathering card I would be 10/1 with haste trample first strike deathtouch and "Destroy this creature at the end of turn"

You're willing to throw away major principles over petty grievances.

In some sense, you think it would be okay to lock up Mueller just because it would make me mad.

Dance, little monkey, dance.

Except he didn't say that. Just like Russler never said he wanted Mueller locked up with no trial
He wants Trump to detain him indefinitely, and without contact with a lawyer. He's just spouting off because he's a retard, but Cubo is backing it. I assume you are too? Forum anger makes people believe mighty strange things:

"Trump should order his AG to:
  • Fire Mueller immediately
  • Appoint an independent prosecutor to investigate Mueller, Comey, McCabe, Rosenstein, Strzok, etc. for conspiracy abuse official authority to subvert the POTUS, and related crimes
  • Hold them all incommunicado, without bail, indefinitely, on national security grounds, until the trial.
  • Indict them all in UT district court (easy to do if conspiracy is properly alleged).
  • Try them as many times as needed to secure convictions. A UT jury will never acquit these cockroaches, so be patient.
  • Investigate all federal agencies for Hatch Act violators. Clean house."

He wants Trump to detain him indefinitely, and without contact with a lawyer. He's just spouting off because he's a retard, but Cubo is backing it. I assume you are too? Forum anger makes people believe mighty strange things:

"Trump should order his AG to:
  • Fire Mueller immediately
  • Appoint an independent prosecutor to investigate Mueller, Comey, McCabe, Rosenstein, Strzok, etc. for conspiracy abuse official authority to subvert the POTUS, and related crimes
  • Hold them all incommunicado, without bail, indefinitely, on national security grounds, until the trial.
  • Indict them all in UT district court (easy to do if conspiracy is properly alleged).
  • Try them as many times as needed to secure convictions. A UT jury will never acquit these cockroaches, so be patient.
  • Investigate all federal agencies for Hatch Act violators. Clean house."

Yes. I think it's reasonable for a person to believe that if they think the counsel has committed crimes. Just like I think it's reasonable to believe Manafort or that Russian bitch should have been detained

That's different than me ALSO believing it should be done. I just don't think it's unreasonable

I DO think detaining someone with NO trial is unreasonable to the max. But that was just you lying about what was said

All of these things (fiduciary law, limited liability, corporate veils) are put in place to politically quarantine publicly traded countries and maximize corporations' ability to pursue profits without having to having to hedge against losses and worry about internal and external political issues. To then allow them to parlay those profits back into the government that is protecting them to further weaponize it in their favor amounts to more than just having cake and eating it too: it's systemically undemocratic.

Those are pretty much my thoughts.

No, it doesn't, unless your political understanding is restricted to only identity politics and does not regard (frankly, much more important and MUCH more relevant to corporate spending and lobbying) matters of economic and regulatory policy.

I don't see it that way, but I appreciate your opinion.

true colors ^^^

After beating your team out for the Presidential race I said this.

@Trotsky
@Jack V Savage
@Fawlty

I'd prefer we all be gracious, regardless of defeat or victory. I'm willing to show you the same respect you show me. Let's put harsh words aside, gentlemen. My goal is to provide entertainment to the War Room. You're all invited to assist in that cause.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Here's your response.

I guess it's part of being island trash that you think it's couth to request that grace attend your victory. The only proper response to that is "Fuck your mother and her whorestuck son."

2019 sticky threads will be 20% boring and fake. Not the worst outcome.

There's true colors.

Also relevant is how I'm not a afraid to quote someone when I'm not full of shit about what they said, @Jack V Savage.

When I can win an argument I detail it. Like when I took you apart over your Warren statement that a mod timed you out for your own good.

That was another one where I asked you to clarify your position and you straight-up refused, and then insisted on lying about mine. To this day, it's not clear what you even think I was wrong about.

In this case, here's the train:

This is weaselly. Russler thinks that Mueller should be arrested for doing the job he was given. Do you think that's acceptable? It truly sounds that you guys are champing at the bit to just arrest anyone that opposes Trump. Is that wrong?

The existence of a fairly decent number of people who think like Russler is a bigger threat to America than we've faced since the Confederacy. And it's the same bad ideas.

You're welcome to your opinion.

And presumably you want to insinuate that it's wrong while not having the stones to explain why.

When I can win an argument I detail it.

Yes. I think it's reasonable for a person to believe that if they think the counsel has committed crimes. Just like I think it's reasonable to believe Manafort or that Russian bitch should have been detained

That's different than me ALSO believing it should be done. I just don't think it's unreasonable

I DO think detaining someone with NO trial is unreasonable to the max. But that was just you lying about what was said
And you're doing whatever you can to overlook that it's a call for just randomly sweeping up Mueller et al, and tossing them in the gulag without access to a lawyer before even indicting them, as a way to end the investigation. That's the end of the rule of law.

After beating your team out for the Presidential race I said this.

Here's your response.

There's true colors.

Also relevant is how I'm not a afraid to quote someone when I'm not full of shit about what they said, @Jack V Savage.
I wasn't the one pretending. You were. Fuck the rule of law in America, because some guy on a forum got under your skin. That's you.

OK, but none of this stuff is real. What it comes down to is that anyone who investigated Trump was going to find a lot of crimes and as a result was going to get fascists wanting to arrest them. Despite your dishonest approach, we all know where you stand. But Cubo was earlier talking about believing in due process. You can't have it both ways. Either you want the cops to be used as a weapon or you believe in rule of law.

We're watching the same set of events unfold. Somehow your bullshit detector didn't go off when this Russia nonsense came up. But when the existence of Crossfire Hurricane was revealed, and its progenitors' text messages released, you had no excuse to doubt the obvious: some assholes in the government hate Donald Trump, and they made some shit up I order to take him down. Mueller has been at it for going on 2 years, and has found nothing. He never will. The fact that Dems are still looking for a reason to impeach Trump shows how corrupt they are. They will plunge the country into war if they are successful.

This is the same issue I was talking about in the post you're responding to. You're not being upfront about your actual beliefs. OK, we all agree that you should be able to express your views, now what are they? What is free speech for? Liberals believe that it's necessary to protect free speech because they want a society where power is based on reason, and people need to be able to tell the truth to the best of their ability (even when doing so puts them against entrenched power) to have that. If you believe in power based on tradition or inheritance or some kind of racial caste system, free speech isn't necessary. So your post would imply a liberal outlook that is not generally in evidence in your posts. That's why it seems that you are insincere.

I have already addressed this issue at length.
Feel free to read through my extensive library of posts on the First Amendment.

You're a joke. He's talking about arbitrarily locking up special counsel because it's getting too close to the President. That's third world dictator garbage. But now you've committed to this all the way. Locking up political opponents arbitrarily is now firmly in your wheelhouse, with both Clinton and Mueller. You won't be able to deny it now. That's end of democracy shit.

Does anybody else wish Fawlty would get locked up?

I kind of don't, but it would be funny to see his mugshot.

Eric-Smith-crianca-assassina-mugshot-k74H-U20359480940gBH-250x300@abc.jpg

Last edited: