Official UFC 229 Fight Night Shorts For Conor & Khabib

UFC178

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The shorts for Conor tonight - pretty bad ass. Kind of like an army green, war ready.

Conor Shorts.PNG
Conor shorts 1.PNG
conor shorts 2.PNG

Shorts for Khabib (standard champion). Kind of disappointed, wanted to see him in the red shorts he wore against Barboza & Al.
Khabib short.PNG
Khabib short 1.PNG

wanted to see him in the red shorts he wore against Barboza & Al.

I agree, but they seem pretty strict on champions wearing black and gold for title defenses. Can't think anyone that hasn't since the Reebok deal started.

Last edited:
Personally I quite like that all the champions wear the same coloured shorts which nobody else uses

Was hoping they'd be wearing a Dennis Hallman inspired wardrobe..

hallman_large.jpg

Oh well, I guess Conor's shorts are close enough..

I hope Tony comes out with his championship shorts, same for Mcnuggets, I love when the UFC's fuckery blow up in their faces.

Initially, I thought you were gay. That I realized gay people have much better fashion sense that you. Who cares about those Reebok shit?

Does the champion always have to wear those black shorts with the gold writing?. I noticed that Cormier was wearing grey shorts in his fight

Does the champion always have to wear those black shorts with the gold writing?. I noticed that Cormier was wearing grey shorts in his fight

Seems like it. Stipe always wore the black, and Conor used his champion shorts when he fought Diaz at UFC 196. Kind of wish they'd let them customize their own championship shorts.

Seems like it. Stipe always wore the black, and Conor used his champion shorts when he fought Diaz at UFC 196. Kind of wish they'd let them customize their own championship shorts.
I agree man, they should be able to customise them and have a choice of different colors as the champ

I don't know if anyone caught it but Tony Freguson wore his black and gold championship shorts to the weigh ins last night

dI9KyCO.jpg

I don't know if anyone caught it but Tony Freguson wore his black and gold championship shorts to the weigh ins last night

dI9KyCO.jpg

Nice!, he never lost his belt in a fight so he should wear them. Tony is the man, I still feel he is the best LW, he is so creative and crafty. Hope he holds his belt to the octagon too

dI9KyCO.jpg

I have this wierd feeling Pettis pulls off a win but I hope Ferguson wins because I am eager to see Ferguson and Conor. Can Ferguson weather the storm and how does McGregor cope with a submission machine in the later rounds, especially after the learning experience of the first Nate fight.

Back