Official UFC 195 Betting Thread - Post Your Bets!

NFL early

Jets -3 for 1u
Saints +6 for 1u

there are better afternoon games

Condit talking about retirement. Praying to the gods of war he doesn't do that.

Condit vs Maia would be fucking incredible, really interesting clash of styles. Gotta imagine Maia would be the dog and it would be hard not to favor a play on him winning that one by dec.

Woodley is supposed to get next title shot but wouldn't be surprised if they Miesha Tate him. Only problem is, who else is there? WW stacked but in a weird spot where there is no clear contender for the strap.

Don't you think that Maia/Condit potential matchup comes down to whether it's a 3 or 5 round fight more than any other potential fight we've seen (or that's out there to be made)? To me it's just a HUGE difference. I'd literally cap it right now (just off the top of my head granted):

3 round fight:
Maia -180
Condit +140

5 round fight:
Condit -200
Maia +160

NFL early

Jets -3 for 1u
Saints +6 for 1u

there are better afternoon games

Also like the saints getting 6 here. Divisional game, that seems like way too many pts.

Also like the saints getting 6 here. Divisional game, that seems like way too many pts.
agreed. falcons might be flat after winning such a big game last weekend too

Don't you think that Maia/Condit potential matchup comes down to whether it's a 3 or 5 round fight more than any other potential fight we've seen (or that's out there to be made)? To me it's just a HUGE difference. I'd literally cap it right now (just off the top of my head granted):

3 round fight:
Maia -180
Condit +140

5 round fight:
Condit -200
Maia +160
Think your capping is about right. In a 5 rounder i'd prob play fight goes the distance and Condit to win in 4 and 5

NFL
Tailed that Saints +6 line. Also parlayed Jets and Giants earlier this morn

Up like 5 units but a bit dissapointed as I went 1-3 on the splits

2 weeks without degen betting, my body is already itching
Pretty much exactly how my night went. Up 4 u and lost the majoirty of splits

Some interesting welterweight markets on the Euro books.

To hold the title at any time during 2016 with Betfair:
Woodley 10/1 +1000
Maia 12/1 +1200

To be champion at the end of the year:
Condit 12/1 + 1200 (Bet Victor)
Maia 18/1 + 1800 (Bet Victor)
Lombard 40/1 +4000 (Paddy Power)

Man this is why I should've been patient just tailed you guys on that Saints play. They're looking good, NY teams not looking good. I suck at NFL lol

Max bet of £25 but Betfair still offering 10/1 +1000 on Stipe Miocic to hold the HW title in 2016 (doesn't matter if he wins and then loses it, just needs to win it).

I'm not sure stipe would get past Cain if he beats werdum but worth a small amount that's for sure

3 round fight:
Maia -180
Condit +140

5 round fight:
Condit -200
Maia +160

That can be said for any fighter who relies on control to win fights.

Max bet of £25 but Betfair still offering 10/1 +1000 on Stipe Miocic to hold the HW title in 2016 (doesn't matter if he wins and then loses it, just needs to win it).
Yea, saw that one earlier as well. It seems a bit too good to not be a mistake since Miocic is confirmed to get a title shot next. I already maxed it though. As long as he gets the shot at some point in 2016 it'll be possible to get some good $ by betting the other side as he's not gonna be close to +1000 against Werdum or Cain. Probably +300 at worst.

I also put a flyer on Valentina Shevchenko to hold the title in 2016 @ +6600. Getting to the title can be a short road in that division and she comes in with a bit of hype (wins over JJ in MT) and already have a high profile victory. Could see her getting a shot late in the year depending on how the whole Holm/Miesha/Ronda situation plays out.

I'm not sure stipe would get past Cain if he beats werdum but worth a small amount that's for sure
He doesn't have to. As long as he just gets his shot, you can bet Werdum or Cain @ -250 or whatever their line will be and you're in the money.

Sry, sham.. Get them back in 2 weeks

I agree Larkin definitely had value. Just cause a bet loses doesn't mean it was a bad play. Far from it (and vicr versa)

Cheers dude. Back to back losing events suck but i went 12 or 13 without losing (any events i lost on in that spell i managed to break even there or there abouts through lb or hedging). So a couple of losses were due.

Yeah dont regret Larkin bet but that split and Noke split killed me.

Confident on next card tho. Grats you killed it great start to year.

Eyeing Pettis Pearson parlay next event. -110 @ Unibet so hoping for evens at some other books.

God I'm slow, sorry
Don't sweat it man ;)

It's obviously not a total lock that Stipe gets his shot within this calender year. Cain could get that strap and then get injured and be out until 2017 or some other scenarios, but the line is more than good enough to make up for these in my opinion.

ouch ouch.... made some dumb plays tonight coupled with the worst luck ever..thats it i am done whining for now :/

Horrible night for me, even with the main event decision luckily going in my favor I'm down around 6u.!

Terrible night for me down just under £1200.

Am down -1.4K ! went very heavy on noke, rest of the bets just like you guys always on the wrong side of every split decision, could have been worse was going to go large on condit! but congrats to winners. If noke had won like most media outlets suggested he did, night would have been different.

Very strange event with too many close fights, I do feel tumenov won 2-1 still, condit 3-2. Just one of those events were favourites did not deliver or judging was questionable, but overall guess all fights were very close.

Going to have to manage some BR or take some lovely xmas winnings to recoup for next event !

Only thing I am not liking is the lack of weekly UFC events, we got 2 week breaks again but at this point perhaps we need the break ! Lets all recoup in next event lol

Last edited:
Back