Official T-City Ortega War Train! The beginning of a new era UPDATED FROM JUNE

Both Ortega and Holloway will be on Ariel's new show today. I'll put up a thread in a little bit.

I have the official bout card from this fight where I first saw Ortega live. Im going to try to get him to sign it while out at ufc 226. Were both from "T-City" so its even cooler. War ORTEGA!!

rfa12_la.0.jpg

I have the official bout card from this fight where I first saw Ortega live. Im going to try to get him to sign it while out at ufc 226. Were both from "T-City" so its even cooler. War ORTEGA!!

rfa12_la.0.jpg
That is awesome. Hope you get the Sig

He'll piss hot....

But.....

1 year from now....the belt will belong to...

darren-elkins-ufc-fight-night-124-2.jpg

War The Damage!!!

Last edited:
Guy should be forced to fight at WW instead of picking on these featherweights.

I think Max will pick him apart standing tbh

Max has been keeping that belt nice and warm for Ortega since he got it, this is destiny, no way Ortega doesn’t become champ.

He is just to crafty for anyone in the division. None can bamboozle him but he is the bamboozler. No can defend anything from him.

Max has been keeping that belt nice and warm for Ortega since he got it, this is destiny, no way Ortega doesn’t become champ.

He is just to crafty for anyone in the division. None can bamboozle him but he is the bamboozler. No can defend anything from him.
He should come out to Wu-tang "protect ya neck" imho. Because thats the game changer. Frankie loves to mix his grappling with his boxing, but as soon as they entered grappling range Tcity grabbed him so fast they he forced him to stay out of range. Ortega then could find his rhythm and not have to worry about the td. He was longer and set up the elbow so precise. The tavares fight made me a big fan. The frankie finish gave me the confidence in a title run. He improved faster on the feet then mendes did when he was with Bang still.

He should come out to Wu-tang "protect ya neck" imho. Because thats the game changer. Frankie loves to mix his grappling with his boxing, but as soon as they entered grappling range Tcity grabbed him so fast they he forced him to stay out of range. Ortega then could find his rhythm and not have to worry about the td. He was longer and set up the elbow so precise. The tavares fight made me a big fan. The frankie finish gave me the confidence in a title run. He improved faster on the feet then mendes did when he was with Bang still.
That’s the thing with Ortega he just improves so quickly between fights. I always binge on his fights and watching the improvement between the Tavares fight and especially the moicano fight, his striking improved drastically. Then he just sharpened it so well between moicano, cub and frankie. When watching him improve like that, really makes you think how good is he gonna be next time he fights!

His jitz has been incredible from his first ufc fight, hard to see the improvements when he just prefers to stand and bang and then snatch a quick sub when its available like the cub And moicano fights. But as you said, if your in range for him to grab, he will get a hold of you and not let go. He was doing similar things in the moicano cub and frankie fights just trying to latch on standing, but moicano and frankie were able to seperate.

I can’t wait for this fight. Will be awesome regardless. It’s just got fight of the year written all over it.

steroids are still in his system,old peds just take longer to get into effect, hence the late finishes

T-City is one of the only guys who gets me to tune in since he and I both rep Gracie Academy.

Hope for the best for my GA homie. I remember when he was just a purple belt in some YT vids.

That’s the thing with Ortega he just improves so quickly between fights. I always binge on his fights and watching the improvement between the Tavares fight and especially the moicano fight, his striking improved drastically. Then he just sharpened it so well between moicano, cub and frankie. When watching him improve like that, really makes you think how good is he gonna be next time he fights!

His jitz has been incredible from his first ufc fight, hard to see the improvements when he just prefers to stand and bang and then snatch a quick sub when its available like the cub And moicano fights. But as you said, if your in range for him to grab, he will get a hold of you and not let go. He was doing similar things in the moicano cub and frankie fights just trying to latch on standing, but moicano and frankie were able to seperate.

I can’t wait for this fight. Will be awesome regardless. It’s just got fight of the year written all over it.
Its the only scheduled fight i have any emotional investment in. I like and respect Max to the highest degree, like i said in the o.p.. He looked invincible against aldo the 2nd time. But as you said, the improvement cant be ignored. FOTY kind of matchup and two guys who truly enjoy this game. I just dont see Ortega leaving with out the strap. Too many ways to win, and max's training will never make uo the difference in jitz. War Tcity

I'm really amazed with this guy. Every interview that i watch, makes me feels a little bit better.
Now he's raising money to help childrens, and i remember Conor McPlumber bragging about expensive stuff that he buys, while talking about poor people in Ireland. What a fucking hypocrite
T-city not just superior fighter, he's amazing human being

I like Ortega but I've been a Max fan.

Hope it's a good scrap!

Backing T-City in this match but I'm a fan of both guys. Max is an incredible fighter and at the top of his game.

I'll be happy if its a solid scrap either way.

Backing T-City in this match but I'm a fan of both guys. Max is an incredible fighter and at the top of his game.

I'll be happy if its a solid scrap either way.
I like both guys as well, and see this as FOTY potential that will outshine the main event easily

Ortega looked at least 20 lbs heavier than Frankie and Cub. Can't blame him for that but he won't be able to bully Holloway.

He's got an awkward frame. I think he could hang at LW just fine, but being a big guy at 145lb definitely helps his terminator like style. It's almost like these Feather weights can't hurt him.

Back