Official T-City Ortega War Train! The beginning of a new era UPDATED FROM JUNE

He is going to finish max via choke. I can see it now.

Brian doesn't need a war wagon or war train because everybody likes him--save a handful of detractors that hold the positive test against him.

He finished one of your favorite fighters, we get it.

If you don't like the guy, that's one thing, but don't say he's a "fluke contender", when he's undefeated, has 7 straight finishes, including the likes of Clay, Cub and the first ever to KO Edgar...in the first round. Be a fucking man and give the guy his props. Plus, he has eyes that would make your Mom cream.

Whiny bitch.

Max isn't gonna be 2 weight classes below Ortega like Frankie was.
I'll be surprised if this flukey comeback artist wins more than 1 round vs a guy his own size.
and lol at mentioning cub and guida. Journeymen to the gills.

But you're fucking right about his eyes.

Last edited:
Choo choo mutha fucaz

Fuck the other thread, this is the o.g. train

Everyone, come to my thread! Better content. More Balanced approach....lPREACH

Max isn't gonna be 2 weight classes below Ortega like Frankie was.
I'll be surprised if this flukey comeback artist wins more than 1 round vs a guy his own size.
and lol at mentioning (CLAY AND GUIDA)Journeymen to the gills.

But you're fucking right about his eyes.
Same guy no?

I respect Ortega... but Im on Max side on this one. Ortega lucky streak coming to an end here.

Fight me bros...
iz80wg.gif

Max is so far above anything Ortega has faced yet. Max TKO round 3.

I like his fighting style, i like his personality, i like everything about this guy.
In.

Not on board yet. Dude loses a lot of rounds to less than elite competition. Being fair to Ortega, his best 2 performances were his last 2; and they were easily the best competition he has faced.

IIRC, he popped for a diuretic. He has clearly added muscle over the last few fights. USADA and Scales are both legit concerns.

Max is very high on my list, so if Ortega wins, I'll need someone to open the cargo hatch so I can board late.

This will be A-Level entertaining... both are top-tier and can get the finish. For Ortega to win... needs to fight smart and wait for his moment.

This will be A-Level entertaining... both are top-tier and can get the finish. For Ortega to win... needs to fight smart and wait for his moment.
He's proven he can be as patient as any fighter I've ever seen. He only needs a small oppurtunity to snatch a limb or get that big momentum shift via grappling or 1 shot kill with his power. Im so invested in this fight! Cant wait

Can't wait for Max to shut down this hype train. Ortega might be undefeated but he lost a shit load of rounds.
Dude's a fluke contender cause of his absurd weight cut. Fuck him.
motherfucker is UNDEFEATED and just beat FRANKIE FUCKING EDGAR by BRUTAL KO and is a fluke contender

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

shitpost of the year

Back