Official Sherdog Prowrestling GOAT Championship Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he treated his wife like shit means he shouldn't be in the hall? Then Bret and 90% of the guys in the HOF shouldn't be in. Edge for sure shouldn't go in because he cheated on his wife with Lita.

I think you skimmed the conversation. I was pointing out how silly it was for people to complain about Dynamite going in as a singles because he was an ass whipe when it wasn't an issue to vote him in as a tag.

I think you skimmed the conversation. I was pointing out how silly it was for people to complain about Dynamite going in as a singles because he was an ass whipe when it wasn't an issue to vote him in as a tag.

What if we feel he doesn't belong because he doesn't belong?

I'd put in Dynamite as a tag. Not as a single though.

Limited success, only drew in Portland and Calgary(he didn't draw as a single in Japan or MSG, just had great matches), insane workrate but thats not enough.

I'd put in Dynamite as a tag. Not as a single though.

Limited success, only drew in Portland and Calgary(he didn't draw as a single in Japan or MSG, just had great matches), insane workrate but thats not enough.

I'd say he drew in Japan pretty well even when not with Davey Boy.

Anyone who hasn't see Dynamite's matches with Tiger Mask needs to go and watch them right fucking now.

I'd say he drew in Japan pretty well even when not with Davey Boy.

Anyone who hasn't see Dynamite's matches with Tiger Mask needs to go and watch them right fucking now.

He and Tiger Mask had the crowds captivated in Japan, but they were normally on the low end of the card wrestling under the heavies.

I do think they were partially responsible for the crowds but I think the top guys were more the reason.

And yeah, DK vs TM is essential viewing for anyone calling themselves a fan.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z3Ks90kH6aY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z3Ks90kH6aY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Thank you Flow. And BB, while he might not have been a huge draw. he did help bring the Junior division to the forefront of Wrestling and inspired a ton of wrestlers.

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z3Ks90kH6aY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>
Zane always talks about taking away people's voting privileges but really if you havent seen the two of them wrestle then you shouldnt get to vote.

Zane always talks about taking away people's voting privileges but really if you havent seen the two of them wrestle then you shouldnt get to vote.

I don't recall talking about taking privileges away, you have however.

You talk about taking rnc's priveleges away all the time

Thats a bad thing?

DK was a huge inspiration to guys, but still I don't think he had the requisite influence to compensate for his lack of drawing ability, lack of longevity, and lack of titles/top spots.

You talk about taking rnc's priveleges away all the time

I keed I keed! I appreciate RNC's input, and think he is a very intelligent individual with unique opinions. Even if he can't spell worth a damn and likes Jeff, he is still one hell of a guy.

TTT
Just because we can't let it slip to page 2.

Alright let's open up discussion for the three tags to be thrown in so we can get the Tag section underway.

Holy Demon Army
Misawa & Kobashi
Third team

I nominate the above teams, other than the fact that I mark for them, because there are no japanese teams in our hall despite the fact that Japan was a hotbed for tag team wrestling in the 90's with those two teams being their finest. 3 of the 4 members are also in our HOF as singles

Fabulous Kangaroos
Rock N Roll Express
Road Warriors
Dr. Jerry & Eddie Graham
Steiner Brothers
Hart Foundation
Midnight Express
Gordy/Williams (Miracle Violence Connection)
British Bulldogs
Fabulous Freebirds
Demolition
Misawa/Kobashi
Harlem Heat
Brain Busters(Arn & Tully)
Gedo & Jado
Dudley Boys

Fabulous Kangaroos
Rock N Roll Express
Road Warriors
Dr. Jerry & Eddie Graham
Steiner Brothers
Hart Foundation
Midnight Express
Gordy/Williams (Miracle Violence Connection)
British Bulldogs
Fabulous Freebirds
Demolition
Misawa/Kobashi
Harlem Heat
Brain Busters(Arn & Tully)
Gedo & Jado
Dudley Boys

I like the Gedo and Jado idea. They've been teaming for ages, and still do I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back