Official Sherdog Prowrestling GOAT Championship Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

D.R.H.

If you haven't heard...I'm the best!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Alright gang, Zane's in charge of the tally. Let's figure out exactly how we're doing the brackets and get this thing rolling!

bracket4jo2.png

brackets should be taken from the HOF inductees

We got 30 singles and 10 tags right? If we're doing 32 we need 2 more singles and 22 tags.

2 more singles should be The Rock and Jeff Hardy :D

I think we should do 32 tags, 32 singles, and possibly women and managers to a lesser extent.

How about Rock and HBK for the final two singles?

I think we should wait a day or so before we jump the gun with HBK and Rocky. Were they both good at one time? Yes. Do they both have all the qualities to be considered the GOAT? Not quite.

Wow, a double followed by a brand new post stating the same info...I guess what I'm trying to say, is that I think HBK and the Rock would round out the 32 man bracket perfectly.

Hey Hawk, what do you think about having HBK and The Rock as the last two in our bracket?

What's all this then?

Finding out who the GOAT is once and for all. 32 singles, 32 tags all bracketed up. We vote (via PM to me) and the winner advances. In case of a tie, we re-vote and I won't vote in the re-vote. Whoever has more during the revote I will side with, and then they will move on.

Hey Hawk, what do you think about having HBK and The Rock as the last two in our bracket?

That's a great idea DRH, I wish I had came up with that idea...

That's a great idea DRH, I wish I had came up with that idea...

Damn you for politicking.

I'm all for allowing them in, but let's broaden our horizons a bit before we go ahead and throw them in. There are plenty of guys who have yet to be put in the HOF that are just as, if not more deserving as HBK and Rocky. So let's either hold off until we hear from Flow (which will most likely be tonight) and/or let's expand it from 32-64.

Lots of more influential great guys than HBk/Rocky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back