OFFICIAL (Sanctioned) Terence Crawford/Felix Diaz PBP Thread

Thats the sort of showboating that makes me hope he gets KO'd. Show some class.

Meh, just stop it. This isn't even fun to watch.

eh, I still think Crawford gets beat down by Pac, unless Pac has dropped off a lot.

Crawford needs to show more class in victory. His skills are ridiculous but that shit is annoying and just makes me want to see him lose.

If Kellerman does not ask for Crawford's hand in marriage he'll forever be labeled a tease.

HBO can't help but put of shit fight these days.the last few yrs have be laughable and have hurt boxing more than anything. Boxing would be better if they stop airing this shit

That BoxNation commentary was the worst I have ever heard..... made me want to root against Crawford and I am a big fan.

Diaz got boop'ed oh lordy
yexMjOl.gif

That BoxNation commentary was the worst I have ever heard..... made me want to root against Crawford and I am a big fan.
It couldn't be worse than the HBO commentary. They basically compared Crawford to every all time great in the sport and talked non stop about how otherworldly his skills are.

eh, I still think Crawford gets beat down by Pac, unless Pac has dropped off a lot.

Crawford beats Pac at this time IMO. His footwork is great and I think he could take a UD using a careful gameplan behind the jab to win.

Crawford beats Pac at this time IMO. His footwork is great and I think he could take a UD using a careful gameplan behind the jab to win.
eh, I don't think so. Crawford gets clipped quite a bit. He's just not fighting anyone great. Gamboa and Diaz are still 3 or 4 rungs down the ladder from Pac, even at Pacs age.

eh, I don't think so. Crawford gets clipped quite a bit. He's just not fighting anyone great. Gamboa and Diaz are still 3 or 4 rungs down the ladder from Pac, even at Pacs age.

Crawford's level of competition is the big argument against him, I get it. But I just see all the qualities in him that have historically given Pac problems.

Bud worked this kid all night. Credit for making it exciting, because he ate a few hard shots.

Crawford needs to stop ducking WElterweight
I've been saying he should go to 147 but he looked smaller than Diaz in there. He probably needs to stay at 140 for a year or two.

I've been saying he should go to 147 but he looked smaller than Diaz in there. He probably needs to stay at 140 for a year or two.

He's almost 30. Isn't he just about as big as he's gonna get?

Crawford looked great, I really should watch some more of his fights, but Diaz never presented much danger from the get go. His feet were too slow, he's prolly used to fighting mostly orthodox fighters, Terrence had him walking into jabs and counters all night, must be why I haven't followed TC as closely is because most his fights don't intrigue all that much. Not his fault, he's just pretty damn good.

Pac/TC fight, damn, maybe I would buy another Pac PPV...

Back