OFFICIAL (Sanctioned) GGG/Jacobs PBP Thread

Check the time I posted it lol. They are starting shit because we aren't paying them. Danny is cool. It's amazing how clueless some of these writers are

It's fucking mind boggling that they just make stuff up like that. Why not ask the fighter's team instead of inventing journalism?

It's fucking mind boggling that they just make stuff up like that. Why not ask the fighter's team instead of inventing journalism?

If it helps sell the fight then more power to them. They can make up what they want. We already weighed in once. Like I said we weren't doing it again. They knew this already.

If it helps sell the fight then more power to them. They can make up what they want. We already weighed in once. Like I said we weren't doing it again. They knew this already.

Yeah the writing was a bit misleading then. Makes sense now.

If that's the case, good to know!

Kind of the case. We would stay for a potential rematch and the fight with Canelo would also be at 60. After that we are moving up

Kind of the case. We would stay for a potential rematch and the fight with Canelo would also be at 60. After that we are moving up

Too bad Badou Jack went up in weight to LHW. If Danny goes to SMW, him fighting Jack would have been real good! If that would have even been an option.

We need to go back to early morning weigh-ins

Too bad Badou Jack went up in weight to LHW. If Danny goes to SMW, him fighting Jack would have been real good! If that would have even been an option.

It would have been for sure. To be honest, Ward was always the target for moving up. I don't think that will be the case now.

We need to go back to early morning weigh-ins

Lol at Steve Kim knowing shit. He should stick to begging for free drinks at the bar from people who actually think he matters.

It would have been for sure. To be honest, Ward was always the target for moving up. I don't think that will be the case now.

That actually is fight that I think would be harder for Ward than people think. Inside he'd probably get some work done like he always manages too but an interesting one especially outside. Now though, I guess timing doesn't work, not as feasible. Ward is bigger in weight and very picky these days

That actually is fight that I think would be harder for Ward than people think. Inside he'd probably get some work done like he always manages too but an interesting one especially outside. Now though, I guess timing doesn't work, not as feasible. Ward is bigger in weight and very picky these days

I honestly will admit that I think we would lose. Ward doesn't make a lot of mistakes and he's a better boxer. Think it would be a boring UD.

I think Ward will be retired too within two years

I honestly will admit that I think we would lose. Ward doesn't make a lot of mistakes and he's a better boxer. Think it would be a boring UD.

Yeah he mixes up what he does an awful lot. I'd be surprised if Ward sticks around for two. Maybe the Kovalev rematch and maybe one more at most.

He'd have to figure out a way to deal with that level change body jab that Ward constructs his whole game around. I think Danny would have some success early just like Sergey but you're not gonna outbox him over 12.

Yeah he mixes up what he does an awful lot. I'd be surprised if Ward sticks around for two. Maybe the Kovalev rematch and maybe one more at most.

As a boxing fan I want to see the Kovalev rematch too. Could be an awesome trilogy to finish both of their careers. I know they are struggling with the guaranteed money.Shawn is worthless

As a boxing fan I want to see the Kovalev rematch too. Could be an awesome trilogy to finish both of their careers. I know they are struggling with the guaranteed money.Shawn is worthless

Best way for them to finish their careers. Not much else for either and all 3 bouts would be close.

Live undercard is starting for free right now but it looks like they're behind schedule. I'm watching someone vacuum the ring right now.

FYI, reminder that DirecTV's Audience channel 101 is broadcasting the undercard stream starting right now at 7 PM EDT.

Back