No Spoilers Official Red Dead Redemption 2 Discussion

Just finished the game.

Best game I have ever played, by a mile.

Sadie is the ONE!

Should I power through chapter 3? Story is pretty meandering and getting me bored.

Robbed the doc in valentine for his side business...got a schofield and the shits not even better than my cattleman smh

10 lawmen lost their lives for this

Robbed the doc in valentine for his side business...got a schofield and the shits not even better than my cattleman smh

10 lawmen lost their lives for this

Good for you. I put the dynamite on the safe, but couldn't get away fast enough. Blew myself into the wall just long enough to stand up and have the sheriff shoot me dead.

Good for you. I put the dynamite on the safe, but couldn't get away fast enough. Blew myself into the wall just long enough to stand up and have the sheriff shoot me dead.
Shoulda just looted it lmao

I shot all 4 dead..looted them and got the pistol...then hadda shoot my way outta there

Throwing knives are the shit

Just tossed one into the eye of a bounty hunter..then he fell off a small cliff

Almost done with the second epilogue. It's pretty great exploring New Austin again. Interesting how they took out the mine in the mountains north of Tall Trees though.

Almost done with the second epilogue. It's pretty great exploring New Austin again. Interesting how they took out the mine in the mountains north of Tall Trees though.
what did they do with it?

All those hours I put into RDR1 and never knowing what was just on the other side of Tall Trees and Blackwater. Now you can ride through the mountains into Strawberry.

what did they do with it?
It's just cut off... you go up that corkscrew on the side of the mountain... then up that path where the first fence was before hitting the mine and now it just dead ends at a mountain.

Back