No Spoilers Official Red Dead Redemption 2 Discussion

Great graphics, great gameplay, but the story isn't as good as the first one.

I'm running around the post-credits gameplay
exploring the old Red Dead Map south
and I'm going to give bonus points to Tumbleweed for having a functioning General Store and saloon but I subtract -500 points for not putting ANYTHING COOL IN THE MINE SHAFT are you kidding me mate half a blocked off passage you bothered to fully light but couldn't be asked to place a single can of chewing tobacco or a gold nugget or a note from a human people

same goes for a lot of environments across the map in general: abandoned cottages burned down ruins, remote hidden settlements, 80% of the Blackwater/South map etc all lack so much as a single loot box or trinket to make the player feel like getting off their horse and running for 10 minutes to get to an atmospheric remote-looking dwelling was worth anything

also I'm killing myself over the new dialogues unlocked by the Tricorn Hat; everywhere you go while wearing it Old Men make fun of your hat and Hard Men grumble at your hat and Lesser Men wish they could pull off your hat and Hardened Criminals take a step back and call you a fancy pants nancy boy while staring at your hat

It's gotten so bad that when I stopped a man on the road and robbed him he handed me all his money and immediately switched dialogues to talk about my hat

If a bounty hunter or a Skinner Gang member makes fun of my hat I think I'm going to fall off my horse and die happy

I would use the 1st person view more...but it feels like i'm controlling an animatronic head or something. It's feels like there is a delay, it's just not smooth. I tried changing all my damn settings and it felt a tad better, but still not great. I think I could play this game through in 1st person if it wasn't for that.

Goddamn.

Those fuckers shot my horse.

Now I have something in my eye.

My dude just told a certain parasite to take his money and fuck off. Never liked his missions anyway.

This is a better dude as a man than the hero in RDR1 IMO.

Well up to a point.

I guess there's a soccer player named Colm O'Driscoll and he's getting hate mail from RDR2 mouth breathers.

<{cruzshake}>

I cant seem to part with my dear horsica biel...even if i own faster horses

I cant seem to part with my dear horsica biel...even if i own faster horses

tenor.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back