No Spoilers Official Red Dead Redemption 2 Discussion

Ah, gotcha. I haven't had that happen on mine.
Hopefully they can patch it soon, I think I'll probably end up playing through the game again since I missed the Valentine bank robbery and I had the campsite glitch with everyone missing for so long.

I hope I didn't spoil anything. I regret looking up anything Read Dead related on YouTube because I'm getting flooded with spoilers in the thumbnails and titles of the videos it's recommending me.

You can avoid the glitch by restarting the whole "Polite Society, Valentine Style" mission instead of using a checkpoint.

yeah every single red dead news video game guide or walkthrough video is flooded with trolls spoiling
tuberculosis

so don't read or watch anything on your own until you get past 75% complete

Last edited:
Just found a random horse that was lit up with a light of some sort

Like if a spotlight was on it

Does anyone else just straight up not understand the dueling system? I can't figure it out

I’m in Chapter 3. Did I miss my chance to rob the Valentine bank?

Also, no people run away from me randomly without me doing anything. Odd.

Does anyone else just straight up not understand the dueling system? I can't figure it out
It's obscure, but less obscure than rdr1. Still not ideal and I'm glad there aren't many duels.

I usually gently hold the trigger to build up deadeye, then once I anticipate the opponent drawing, I press the trigger and aim.

I could have sworn it was much easier to duel in the first game. This game I'm fucking lucky to kill fools when the first I was dueling 3 cats at a time

Valentine bank robbery? Is that the mission when you shoot your way out of valentine?

I’m in Chapter 3. Did I miss my chance to rob the Valentine bank?

Also, no people run away from me randomly without me doing anything. Odd.
No. They make reference to it in Chapter 3 as though you missed the chance, however then you go rob it later in Chapter 3. It's a core storyline mission, not a side mission. You can't miss it.

I'm on Chapter 3 still, trying to do some hunting, fishing and challenges. Mostly exploring.

I'm just doing a few hours here and there trying to chip away at it.

Having a hard time getting the perfect buck carass, I'm fucking cursed. Just before I take the shot something always happens - train startles it, random animal, random person starts shooting, buck moves at the last millisecond. I hit it right in the sweet spot and it goes down in quality. Cheating POS. All the other animals, no problems.

No. They make reference to it in Chapter 3 as though you missed the chance, however then you go rob it later in Chapter 3. It's a core storyline mission, not a side mission. You can't miss it.

Cool thanks.

I caught a 20lb fish but apparently it’s not a legendary. Only sold for 5 bucks

I caught a 20lb fish but apparently it’s not a legendary. Only sold for 5 bucks
You get a map and the fish show up on the map with crowns.

20lbs is a massive fish however.

You get a map and the fish show up on the map with crowns.

20lbs is a massive fish however.

Yeah I saw the damn thing in a river as I was crossing and actually caught it. Has to stow it on my horse.

I havent even made it to chapter 3...im still fucking around doing random shit

Like finding a civil war knife

So now that a couple weeks have passed are we ready to admit how overrated this is?

Just finished the Guam chapter. I'm still enjoying the shit out of it, and the story is hands down the best story Rockstar has ever come up with. Things are getting super intense now.

Back