No Spoilers Official Red Dead Redemption 2 Discussion

This game will be a milestone in gaming history. Everyone trying open world, now Rockstar comes back and shows how it's done.

This game looks awesome. Already pre-ordered it. I hope GOW doesn't lose out on GoTY though...

Pretty much what I expected, nothing really blew me away. I'm kind of disappointed there's no character switching like in GTA5, especially considering you're in a gang.

Still a definite day one purchase for me.

Call me crazy, but I much prefer having the focus on a single protagonist. Makes the story feel a bit more intimate I guess.

Call me crazy, but I much prefer having the focus on a single protagonist. Makes the story feel a bit more intimate I guess.
I get it, I had my doubts and initial reservations about it in GTAV but it really grew on me and this seemed like the perfect opportunity to evolve it into something bigger.

Game of the year?

Game of the year

Sold. Now to wait for the PC version or give in to temptation and buy the PS4 version...

If it's anything like RDR1 online you can count on getting constantly headshotted from across the map by someone with a pistol lol

Or getting your shit pushed in over and over by some dick while trying to clear a bandit camp

If you got the right lobby I thought it was fine, I found most people helped when clearing the hideouts. It's the only game I levelled up to the max online. Was so much fun but I admit the people using the invinciblity glitch got annoying. The posses were great IMO

Can't wait to go picking flowers in this! Lol. Think I might give the next trailer a miss just in case there are any potential spoilers

Gameplay trailer looks great. Some of those landscapes were unreal.

I wonder if we're gonna be stuck in a giant hole again, like the first one? Base on what I saw from the new gameplay trailer, I see some tells that indicate we will. Personally, I prefer a giant island to a giant hole.

Regardless though, this is one I'll almost definitely pick up. It would have to be a clusterfuck for me not to. The first one was no GTA, but it was still moderately fun. This one looks like a humongous improvement. Hopefully it really is.

Insane that Rockstar yet again forgoes a PC release alongside console. I'm sure their people crunch the numbers and justify the delay but I'll never understand it.

Rockstar hasnt had a streak like no other when it comes to releasing 10/10 games.
I trust this company more so than any other.
I will get this game but damn, there are so many releases this year!

Insane that Rockstar yet again forgoes a PC release alongside console. I'm sure their people crunch the numbers and justify the delay but I'll never understand it.
GTA v is still like in the top ten selling video games every month...

This needs to be Stickied... It''s almost here. Guaranteed no delays. my body is ready.

Back