No Spoilers Official Red Dead Redemption 2 Discussion

I remember there being a mission on the first day them the objective sounded like I was killing a player's character but it was an NPC, maybe that is what it was for? Super cool if it was targeting griefers.
Naw its targeting actual players now. I successfully defeated a player than it sent me to take out a gotdamn posse. By myself. It didnt work out very well...

Naw its targeting actual players now. I successfully defeated a player than it sent me to take out a gotdamn posse. By myself. It didnt work out very well...
Awesome! I assume that means it targets Dishonorable Posses in the server. That will make running in a posse much more interesting if they can face against eachother in the open world.

Beat the game. Well, up to the epilogue. How God of War beat this for game of the year, I don’t know. That game must be truly tremendous.

Just starting AC Odyssey and yes it looks great.

But it’s not the absolutely mind boggling beauty of RDR2. You can tell who took 5 years to build a game.

Beat the game. Well, up to the epilogue. How God of War beat this for game of the year, I don’t know. That game must be truly tremendous.

Best games I’ve ever played would be this, Yakuza 6, Planescape Torment, Fallout 3, Witcher 3 top 5. But Witcher 3 > RDR2.

I literally have 200 games in my steam calogue as well as 100 (mostly sub games but I’ve finished at least 30) on my PS4 and I have no idea how many I’ve played in the consoles I’ve sold.

This is a FUCKING masterpiece. My kid is playing RDR1 by himself so he can enjoy it because he would sit watching me play RDR2 and he says that that older game is awesome.

But Witcher 3...

GoW is worth every penny of your money but like MGS V you can tell there is shit stripped out and it is unfinished.

Also fuck Dark Souls.

GoW is worth every penny of your money but like MGS V you can tell there is shit stripped out and it is unfinished.

Also fuck Dark Souls.
Well Red Dead swept everything else so I guess I can’t be mad about the game of the year. How could something have the best story, soundtrack, and lead performance and not win GotY ?

Best games I’ve ever played would be this, Yakuza 6, Planescape Torment, Fallout 3, Witcher 3 top 5. But Witcher 3 > RDR2.

I literally have 200 games in my steam calogue as well as 100 (mostly sub games but I’ve finished at least 30) on my PS4 and I have no idea how many I’ve played in the consoles I’ve sold.

This is a FUCKING masterpiece. My kid is playing RDR1 by himself so he can enjoy it because he would sit watching me play RDR2 and he says that that older game is awesome.

But Witcher 3...
Witcher 3 may be the greatest game of all time.

Witcher 3 may be the greatest game of all time.

It is.

The Yakuza series is also an incredible storytelling masterpiece but it has its flaws. But when you get the new engine in 6 and MOTHERFUCKING Beat Takeshi in the game... Kiryu is #1 badass in the world and he’d take Geralt. But Geralt would just have a Glenlivet with him. Still W3 is maybe the best ever. I’m wondering about Planescape because I played that 15? years ago.

Both Red Dead Redemptions are absolute masterpieces and if you can’t take the horsey rides and talks then I suggest not ever watching Unforgiven, the Magnificent Seven, the Searchers or A Fistful of Dollars. (BTW of them and two are adaptations of Kurosawa films even if they are masterwork Western film). All the rest of you, have a look and maybe try out the Yakuza series. Combat is a laugh and it’s technically a lot worse but it’s fantastic written.

Just go play Fortnite or Clash of Clans or whatever if you think this isn’t a master crafted legendary game.

Absolutely. Blood and Wine alone blows out 99% of what’s out there.

The best dlc i've i've played. I would absolutely love if they came out with another expansion for Witcher 3.

The best dlc i've i've played. I would absolutely love if they came out with another expansion for Witcher 3.

They just seem to get better as they go. I loved Hearts of Stone and didn’t think they could top it until I played B&W

Ya know I just hit level 23 and I'm sitting thinking to myself, I would have to grind 8 hours a day 7 days a week for a really long time to hit level 99. Playing at my current pace? I guess 4.5 years lol

Back