*OFFICIAL* Platinum Mike Perry WARWAGON

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m527rydXIM1qiijr6o1_250.gif

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Kid is already practicing his game, he'll eventually succeed in the future.

I love that girl's reaction as well.

Mike Perry is white and too street for these pimply ass motherfuckers. If he was more Ivy league they would line up to dip on his knob.

IMO at least half of the threads on Sherdog need to be about Platinum, not enough coverage.
The 'U' in the UFC stands for:
Platinum bless Ur bitch ass

I watched an interview with him recently, and I was taken aback by his intellect. I don't know his background, but he was talking about some seriously technical shit involving the use of platinum in satellites for potential communication with other forms of life in the universe. .

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike Perry is white and too street for these pimply ass motherfuckers. If he was more Ivy league they would line up to dip on his knob.

i disagree. perry is gettin crazy hype. just like conors was its kinda of a joke to some, but if perry wins his next fight its gonna turn those people into real fans who actually root for him to win and not just be a crazy goofball.

im already a fan. anyone who can get past danny roberts is solid in my book. im a fan of roberts too so maybe he can work his way back to a rematch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back