*** OFFICIAL Pacquiao vs Matthysse Fight Discussion/Spoilers Thread ***

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope Pac wins so he can rumble with the new blood at 147lbs. or maybe even stick around long enough to play the senior circuit and knock off Berto or Victor Ortiz...but I'm not ordering ESPN+, I'll just get the results from youse guys while I watch Blagoi beat up JDS.

I mean I watch all 4 ESPN channels already (mainly because I'm a college football addict). Showtime and HBO for boxing and I order PPVs. Just like I skip UFC PPVs now and then to get out with the family. I can skip anything ESPN+ offers up. If either of them get flatlined I'm sure I'll see it somewhere.

Lucas in 6

laughing-at-you-gif-7.gif

Oddsmakers like it Pac via decision and pretty clearly. If Lucas doesn't stop him early, I think Pac's skill might have Lucas out late. I don't see this going 12 rounds, but I'm wrong as often as I'm right and there is a reason I'm not an oddsmaker.

But ends inside the distance is favorable odds and I would put money there were I betting real money. Or vcash, as it turns out. Pac via stoppage also very temping odds, IMO.

vbookie thread:
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/b...ny-pacquiao-v-lucas-martin-matthysse.3796941/

Just joined. Who are these two?

I don't know. Knock on wood, this is a quality stream, for what that's worth. Glad my buddy has ESPN+. He's a sportswriter so has everything like that just for use/research purposes. I'm in, but still hate this idea/platform. I'm not paying them $5/month and this is a stupid fight to relegate to ESPN+ only here in the states.
/rant about that, lol

So it's Sunday morning 9:20 there. Pac/Lucas fight around 11:30am Sunday local time. Pretty wild.

I keep forgetting how superior to ESPN+ app is compared to ESPN cable in terms of quality and picture framerate.

Oddsmakers like it Pac via decision and pretty clearly. If Lucas doesn't stop him early, I think Pac's skill might have Lucas out late. I don't see this going 12 rounds, but I'm wrong as often as I'm right and there is a reason I'm not an oddsmaker.

But ends inside the distance is favorable odds and I would put money there were I betting real money. Or vcash, as it turns out. Pac via stoppage also very temping odds, IMO.

vbookie thread:
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/b...ny-pacquiao-v-lucas-martin-matthysse.3796941/
Lucas his last fight looked like a bum against a bum, before he won by freak accident

Just joined. Who are these two?
Haven't seen hte fight but it was Moruti Mthalane and Muhammad Waseem fighting for the IBF Flyweight title.

Mthalane is the forgotten man at FlW and one of teh most underrated fighters out there. He lost to Donaire near his peak after outboxing him for a few rounds, then went on to beat miranda, tete and casimero and held the IBF title for a while (which it sounds like he just rewon).

Waseem was an accomplished amateur from Pakistan. Not a whole lot of power, but fast with a good technical base.

Hope to catch the fight later.

They fed this Bin prospect (1-0, Olympian, 23 years old) to a 20-0 world champion.

I keep forgetting how superior to ESPN+ app is compared to ESPN cable in terms of quality and picture framerate.
You also forgot to make an ESPY Awards thread. I did it for you. You can't be the best shill you can be if you start slacking.

I'm switching back between the UFC Boise and Manny Pacquiao fight there's I bet there's less than a thousand people in attendance the hole place is empty

10-9 Tepora... he hurt Ortega early to the body

These have been decent fights so far.

I'm switching back between the UFC Boise and Manny Pacquiao fight there's I bet there's less than a thousand people in attendance the hole place is empty
Who's on the UFC card?

Back