Official NTO Professional Wrestling Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

flowwiththego

Miss Samantha Fox
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Edit --The NTE has taken over. The NTO is dead.

]The NTO's leader, CriPpler, has secured this space for the NTO and all NTO business. The NTO's ratings and merchandise sales have set a Sherdog record (your welcome, Jeff Sherwood!) and this space is dedicated to the NTO.
The rules are simple. You must be smart, tough and rate with the ladies. Oh, I almost forgot, you must swear neverending, unwavering loyalty to the NTO and it's manifesto. The manifesto is simple. The NTO is an organization that is comprised of the brightest, toughest individuals who ever posted on this site. This elite units mission is to take over the Wasteland and then Sherdog itself. Welcome to the NTO. You can check out any time you want, but you can never leave.

4 LIFE BABY!!!!
And the revolution begins!!!!

I think that DRH is going to be a problem for us. I can handle Nas and rnc, but DRH seems like he is the ONE we need to take care of. DRH, join the revolution or face the fury of the NTO!!!!!!!

So, I was talking to Ric, and I said,
"Hey Naitch, what do you think about doing a program with HBK? He could lift you up to your best performance in years. We'll put it on at Mania, put you over some of the young talent leading up to the big show, and then at mania, you do the JOB and have the world's greatest send off after the match. How does that sound for a farewell tour?"

and Ric...ha ha that fucker looks at me and says
"Whooooo, How about I beat Shawn and then I retire? Whoooooo!"

I said,
"You're Ric Fucking Flair you can do anything you want!"

Man, I tell you these VIP seats at these events that we go to are just tooo sweeeet.

I think that DRH is going to be a problem for us. I can handle Nas and rnc, but DRH seems like he is the ONE we need to take care of. DRH, join the revolution or face the fury of the NTO!!!!!!!

It's looking as if DRH is gonna pull the old lone wolf route...may turn out to be one of those things, where he'll leave well enough alone. At least he will if he knows what is good for him.

Lone Wolf??? More like a little lamb to slaughter. The almighty power of the NTO will surely sway this creature of Sherdog to the light of the NTO.

N.T.O. 4 life, sherdog won't know what hit them.

Lone Wolf??? More like a little lamb to slaughter. The almighty power of the NTO will surely sway this creature of Sherdog to the light of the NTO.

More like the darkness...ha ha

BRF is lurking. El Guapo would be a "handsome" addition to the NTO.

Hey Sylax, if you are to be one of the brightest and toughest, you may consider editing your post and substituting Know for now.:icon_chee

Hey Sylax, if you are to be one of the brightest and toughest, you may consider editing your post and substituting Know for now.:icon_chee
I just noticed that. The NTO could sure use a man of your intelligence. (Sylax gets us that 18-24 demo all the advertisers want, don't piss him off.)

I'm the muscle not the brains of the N.T.O.

Hey guys...keep it up, something came up and I gotta dip for the night.

Where is rnc to get his beating?? Hiding behind Nas I bet:rolleyes:

Where is rnc to get his beating?? Hiding behind Nas I bet:rolleyes:

hiding behind him? im in the middle of the ring in the "other" thread trying to get him to come talk to me, if you guys wanna unleash a beating, im right in the open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back