Official NBA Playoffs thread v9 - Someone open the Lab

Who wins game 2?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
18920221_1371264966286878_9123429176101947696_n.jpg

Cleveland should have never resigned TT and JR Smith. Fucking terrible decision. They need to trade them and Love and get more less expensive players. Make the team deeper and more talented.

Or just eliminate the corner 3 so the middle isn't wide open. Heard cowturd saying this today which isn't a terrible idea.

I don't listen to sports talk shows but they basically made the three to help smalls and open up the game.

It seems obsolete at this point to me.

Poor Shot late by Kyrie , torching everyone with drives all night 0-7 on 3s takes a step back 3 on Klay.... not Steph.... Klay.

Lmao Currys averaging 9+ rebounds in the finals. How does that happen?!?!

Lmao Currys averaging 9+ rebounds in the finals. How does that happen?!?!
Just wants it more at this point , literally sprinting to long rebounds and sneaking up on the Cavs bigs to steal a few of them.

i remember that :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: max kellerman arguing with steven naismith that the awful regular season & playoffs were worth it because of this epic finals matchup. entire season/postseason was sacrificed for this which will turn out to be another sweep

This was absolutely an epic game.

Also all three of these games have been more competitive than the first three games of the finals last year. This is fact.

Don't Forget that Durant's signing inspired a saltiness and Desperation in LeBron to ask for more Help when the Cavs were slumping in the regulsr season, which is why they Signed Bogut and Williams .... It's not helping.

This was absolutely an epic game.

Also all three of these games have been more competitive than the first three games of the finals last year. This is fact.

If it ends in a sweep, nobody will remember this game. There's also no point in trying to compare this series to last year.

If it ends in a sweep, nobody will remember this game. There's also no point in trying to compare this series to last year.

People remember last year as a classic, even though 5 of the 7 games were blowouts and less competitive than games 1 and 2 this year. Idiots with short memories.

This is the second most competitive game of the entire two series. Respect.

This Can just Tweeted Cavs in 7.... way to give GSW bulletin board material for a sweep.

What's his new face going to be like when the revelation of the future is presented upon him?

People remember last year as a classic, even though 5 of the 7 games were blowouts and less competitive than games 1 and 2 this year. Idiots with short memories.

This is the second most competitive game of the entire two series. Respect.

The problem is that the fans need 7 competitive games to wash the clusterfuck of this postseason out of their mouths.

Don't Forget that Durant's signing inspired a saltiness and Desperation in LeBron to ask for more Help when the Cavs were slumping in the regulsr season, which is why they Signed Bogut and Williams .... It's not helping.
Yea , because Bogut and Williams = KD

i can't imagine what cavs fans are feeling right now

their biggest youtube fan is struggling. how does this shit have 152k views already, cotdamn

lol "We gotta get Paul George, we gotta get D Wade, we gotta get Melo, we gotta get 2 or even all 3 of em. This league is unfair, Durant ruined the league. "

lmfao, can't believe his butt hurt ass had the gall to post that.

@HunterSdVa29 You should see the video where he gets courtside seats and Kyrie recognizes from his vids and gives him dap.

Dude goes so insanely :eek::eek::eek:gy fan boy it's ridiculous.

Like I was super embarrassed for him.

Go to around 8:30

i don't blame him. when your two top players score 38+ and still lose....

i mean cmon. what are you gonna do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back