Official NBA Playoffs thread v7...The Warriors Dynasty LOOMS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
10gkzzb.jpg
"When you score a point on your dad and he decides to let your know you place."

Last edited by a moderator:
The warriors dynasty started the minute they drafted Durant. Lebron is so lucky he had ankle and knee injuries or he might still be looking for his first ring.

Fixed.

The warriors dynasty started the minute they drafted Steph. Lebron is so lucky he had ankle and knee injuries or he might still be looking for his first ring.
Steph only got one ring when kyrie and kevin love were injured lol. And he couldnt even get finals MVP, let a bench player get it over him. Steph is no rival to lebron thats why they got KD.

Sweep, sweep, sweep. The Juice will slay the dragon in the finals no doubt, i'm a believer.
LeRoids%2520Juicing3.jpg

They just might as well start the Finals. Nobody wants to see this shit

It's just sad that the one team to make some noise and had the best change of beating JUICE, was sabotaged at the end of the year and missed out on the yoffs.

You can bet that when JUICE finally does play Miami in the playoffs, the JUICE spot will be off limits, Riley will have the spot burned to the fucking ground.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's just sad that the one team to make some noise and had the best change of beating JUICE, was sabotaged at the year and missed out on the yoffs.

You can bet that when JUICE finally does play Miami in the playoffs, the JUICE spot will be off limits, Riley will have the spot burned to the fucking ground.
Billy-D_Approves.gif

It's just sad that the one team to make some noise and had the best change of beating JUICE, was sabotaged at the end year and missed out on the yoffs.

I'm going top have to lock down the lab for Finals lol

Had to PM you, smashed my phone, I could read what you said but can't type back.

Grabbing a new one tonight.

Just responded. I've got about 15 minutes left and then I'm on the Haymon conference call for this bullshit. Going to need a lot more from Dana. He's not giving credence to the fact Floyd will carry the PPV. This is a "for the media" offer but I will say he's trying. Floyd will sign real quick. This means 50-0, historic event and more importantly $. Outside of me, Al, Sharif, L and Sam are on the call so it's serious business. If Al asks, you clear the schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back