Official NBA Playoffs thread v7...The Warriors Dynasty LOOMS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need that Bron Bron hop in gif form

Kerwin Love is the best white American baller since the year 2000.
he is

although skillwise, hayward is clearly better

he also at least attempts to play defense
edit: as ot your second post, ya i think Korver is the second best player in that span. only other arguable guy is JJ Redick or KVH

Last edited:
lol @ ISIAH BEING STUPID ENOUGH TO LET BRON POST HIM UP

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO

LeBron makes other players look like little kids when he's on. He's been ridiculous this playoffs.

Lmao @ having to resort to hacking Kristin

he is

although skillwise, hayward is clearly better

he also at least attempts to play defense

uhhh did you even watch game seven last year? kelvin love shut down the unanamous MVP in winning time

admittedly, kevin lourve is a horrible defender, arguably one of the worst in the nba (kyrie up there too). skillswise, hayward is clearly better? plz let me know when hayward is consistently throwing chest passes 90 feet. love is one of the most sound rebounders and a very good shooter. i think youre just being a hater to love bc he is on the Cavs.

i drafted love in the second round in fantasy player, i just said he's a bitch and doesn't play D, not that he sucks

he's good at shooting, full court passes, and rebounding (b/c he doesn't contest shots) that's indisputable

Hayward creates his own offense, is substantially better at driving and handles, and plays defense

i drafted love in the second round in fantasy player, i just said he's a bitch and doesn't play D, not that he sucks

he's good at shooting, full court passes, and rebounding (b/c he doesn't contest shots) that's indisputable

Hayward creates his own offense, is substantially better at driving and handles, and plays defense

yeah they also play completely different positions.

Fans are leaving, lol

19-heat-fans-walk-out.w710.h473.jpg

largely on D, w/ today's offense especially the Cavs and how they generally stretch the 4, he's not much different from a nominative wing player like Hayward, he just doesn't handle the ball
edit: for example hayward had .229 of his total attempts from w/in 3', compared to a slightly less .212 for love

Love is also smashing Kate Bock
haywards wife is pretty cute but no kate bock

how many goons have taken out gordon hayward to try to win a series?

celts did it with the big les years ago, cost the cavs a championship and gave one the warios which is a joke

smart of coach lue to get the top guys out before the big les tries to rip someones arm out.

how many goons have taken out gordon hayward to try to win a series?

celts did it with the big les years ago, cost the cavs a championship and gave one the warios which is a joke
word, that happened on his first team the wolves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back