Official NBA Playoffs thread v7...The Warriors Dynasty LOOMS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iggy is hurt .

Realistically, you throw Green and Durant in spurts at him . No one player can check him , Kawhi can in stretches but that ain't happening this year.
Hopefully Olynck falls on Lebrons knee or something. Maybe smart lightly bumps him and he flops so hard he tears out his arms.

Hopefully Olynck falls on Lebrons knee or something. Maybe smart lightly bumps him and he flops so hard he tears out his arms.
Olynck would only hurt himself if he did that. Roids is too strong for these cans.

Thats a foregone conclusion. I just want to see a little competition. Both these fucking teams are so overpowered they are literrally sweeping into the finals. WTF? I havent seen a good, quality, edge-of-your-seat yoff series since Ranch, Bronk, and Co. lost a 3-1 lead to the Warios last year. That shit was great, and now we have this? I just want next year to be some actual imminent danger of these superteams losing early in the yoffs. Name a championship quality team other than Cavs, Spurs, Warios. None. Shit gets old.

Yeah unfortunately it looks like a rerun of the 1980s where the Lakers and Celtics dominated and only a few teams broke through (rockets, 76ers). The futures of butler, george, paul and hayward should tell us a lot where the league is heading competition wise.

I hate LBJ for the same reasons I hated Barry Bonds. Because they are black.
giphy.gif

to answer my own question the other night about 'whos going to guard bern from the celtics?'

nobody, nobody is guarding bern on the celtics

Olynck would only hurt himself if he did that. Roids is too strong for these cans.
Thats why i hate that CAN fans think lbj wouldnt make it in the 80s and 90s. Dude would adapt and know one can stop a 290lb 6'9 BEAST with that mindset. He wouldnt need to drop weight during the off season.

to answer my own question the other night about 'whos going to guard bern from the celtics?'

nobody, nobody is guarding bern on the celtics

You think this was a scorching take or?

i wish i could hear heinsolhn right now

he must be going crazy on some of these no calls

You think this was a scorching take or?
perhaps when he posts up smart on 3 or 4 consecutive possessions and gets in mad deep....

they'd consider putting brown or someone taller on him?

these cans didn't get the 'back off cuz you're losing in footspeed, make him shoot' memo

CelSHITs deserve a sweep for that shit ref calling they pulled vs Jizzards and THE rondo injury.

This whole nba playoffs has felt like pre season preparation for cavs and warriors. Just working on different things for the final

now that fantasy is over, i despise kevin love's bitchass haha

Even the Celtics racist fans can't help them in this game

I find it hard to believe a team that almost got singlehandedly swept by Rondo can deal with a beast like Juice. I wish the Jiz were playing instead.

the cavs complain more than the Clips....

and they're up 24. cmon son
act like you've been there before

Cavs offense is unstoppable right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back