Official NBA Playoffs thread v7...The Warriors Dynasty LOOMS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it looks like this series is going to be short

LMfao!@ celSHITS fans and CAN fans thinking that this would go like the regular season games vs cavs. Lets go SWEEP!

IT is shook and LBJ hasnt even hit the LAB yet..

Shut it shitcat

LMfao!@ celSHITS fans and CAN fans thinking that this would go like the regular season games vs cavs. Lets go SWEEP!

IT is shook and LBJ hasnt even hit the LAB yet..

Not even the greenest of the green teamers thought the Celtics would win more then 1 game max in this series.

Who on the Warrios checks LeRoid? Iggy? He'll crush him too.

It'll probably be the Cavs and Warriors in the finals for the forseeable future, at least for the next 3 years.

Thats a foregone conclusion. I just want to see a little competition. Both these fucking teams are so overpowered they are literrally sweeping into the finals. WTF? I havent seen a good, quality, edge-of-your-seat yoff series since Ranch, Bronk, and Co. lost a 3-1 lead to the Warios last year. That shit was great, and now we have this? I just want next year to be some actual imminent danger of these superteams losing early in the yoffs. Name a championship quality team other than Cavs, Spurs, Warios. None. Shit gets old.

I hate LBJ for the same reasons I hated Barry Bonds. Because they are black.

Also because they are roided out of their minds. Their cheating keeps the light from being shined on the true greats who did it cleanly. Guys like Curry, Durant, and Davis. And in Baseball guys like...Garrett Anderson?

Who on the Warrios checks LeRoid? Iggy? He'll crush him too.
Iggy is hurt .

Realistically, you throw Green and Durant in spurts at him . No one player can check him , Kawhi can in stretches but that ain't happening this year.

Also because they are roided out of their minds. Their cheating keeps the light from being shined on the true greats who did it cleanly. Guys like Curry, Durant, and Davis. And in Baseball guys like...Garrett Anderson?
Lmao

The warriors dynasty started the minute they drafted Steph. Lebron is so lucky he had ankle and knee injuries or he might still be looking for his first ring.

Mike brown and stephanie will cost gswussies the finals.. Mark my words. CaCa misses the series due to fear from social media threats. Gay gets shut down.
My main man korver goes off from 3pt land.

Olynck has the strength of a little girl and he was able to pull Loves shoulder out of his socket. The real story should have been why a 6'9 PF has such delicate limbs. Ive seen 5 foot lucha libres get tugged harder than that and they pop their arms back in and keep playing.

So you love cornball brothers

Mike brown and stephanie will cost gswussies the finals.. Mark my words. CaCa misses the series due to fear from social media threats. Gay gets shut down.
My main man korver goes off from 3pt land.
What kind of loser roots for another team to beat a team he hates? Sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back