Official NBA Playoffs thread v7...The Warriors Dynasty LOOMS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celshits are an embarrassment. Wost 1 seed in any playoffs in any sport ever. Jizz should have swept.

Another scrimmage. Can someone challenge bron bron?

No. They suck.

Worst 1 seed in the history of any sport ever, is strong. There are hundreds of 1 seeds who failed to make it to the Final 4/Conference Finals. Stop reaching.

They barely managed to beat a bunch of bad to mediocre teams.

Which is more then you can say about the one seeds who failed to beat mediocre teams. There are a lot of them.

They are the worst.

The Cavs look very good tho. I think they will repeat.

They are the worst.

The Cavs look very good tho. I think they will repeat.

Beating up on a team that was on the verge of getting swept by the cows prior to dijon rando's injury. Not exactly something to write home about.

True. It's just the way they are doing it. Lebron is barely breaking a sweat. They look stronger than they did last year.

Beating up on a team that was on the verge of getting swept by the cows prior to dijon rando's injury. Not exactly something to write home about.
It is when everyone was saying there defense is inept, and one of the worst in the leage, and that's it's impossible to just flip a switch.

I was one of those people as well, and they're playing absolutely awesome defense.

I think before the playoffs started, a few people doubted the Cavs could get out of the East, and it was a foregone conclusion the warrios were winning.

After the Pacers series it turned to hmm, cavs look good.

Now it's turning into, holy shit, they got a legit shot.

I'm not saying you're wrong as far as writing home about it, but I don't think what they're doing after the late season lapse they had, is exactly not something to write home about.

It is when everyone was saying there defense is inept, and one of the worst in the leage, and that's it's impossible to just flip a switch.

I was one of those people as well, and they're playing absolutely awesome defense.

I think before the playoffs started, a few people doubted the Cavs could get out of the East, and it was a foregone conclusion the warrios were winning.

After the Pacers series it turned to hmm, cavs look good.

Now it's turning into, holy shit, they got a legit shot.

I'm not saying you're wrong as far as writing home about it, but I don't think what they're doing after the late season lapse they had, is exactly not something to write home about.

Let's wait until they go up against a team that doesn't count on a mental midget for all their offense (faptors sans lowry) or a team with an actual midget as their #1 option (celshits with thomass).

giphy.gif

Let's wait until they go up against a team that doesn't count on a mental midget for all their offense (faptors sans lowry) or a team with an actual midget as their #1 option (celshits with thomass).
Well who exactly have the Warriors played, they were just down 25 and had to use a cheap shot to take out a top 3 MVP candidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back